Can we build the great pyramids of Giza with today technology and innovation?

Can we build the great pyramids of Giza with today technology and innovation?

• Total voters
Slavery is rife in Libya right? I'm sure something could be whipped up.

Damn... going straight for the whip..

We can't pay these people? Or are we paying but also whipping them?

you can build anything with 70,000 slaves

Moreso the economy in Egypt was well setup for excess labour, the farmland was very fertile and this was due to the Nile flooding each year which meant farmers couldn't work their land for months, Putting that excess labour to use was a lot of the reason why they were able to build so many large monuments.

Last edited:
Already did, plus you can get free cocktails in this one.

luxor-hotel-las-vegas.jpg

Slavery is rife in Libya right? I'm sure something could be whipped up.

you can build anything with 70,000 slaves

It’s actually no longer believed that slaves were used to build them. It took skilled laborers and it was seen as an honor to work on them. Slaves were probably around, but they were probably only latrine duty or other unfun chores like that

Pyrmids were a technological marvel back in the day, but you need to be totally incompetent to think we could not build them today. Google Burj Khalifa ffs.

Pyrmids were a technological marvel back in the day, but you need to be totally incompetent to think we could not build them today. Google Burj Khalifa ffs.

We're on the verge of constructing buildings that will effectively be a self contained, 500,000+ population city.......but no way we're capable of piling a few big rocks on top of each other. ;)

But our shit won’t last as long.
It’s entirely possible there was more to it, and nothing but the Stone is left.

the Egyptians didn’t build the pyramids, they “remodeled them “ when they found them.

Casting doubt on African achievements. Racist.

I agree but that doesn't change the point of my post.

Possible but we don't really know. Where are you heading with this train of thought?

that when they were built, pre younger dryas or even pre ice age before that one there was more tech, and more machinery and just more everything before civilization as “reset” due to catastrophe’s etc.

All of that shit could have rusted away etc and just be nothing but the stone left.

Already did, plus you can get free cocktails in this one.

luxor-hotel-las-vegas.jpg

Problem with this is that I was just reading an article saying that even tho the Luxor was build about 25 years ago it already has structural problems and they are already contemplating tearing it down.

That does make ya wonder if whatever we built really could last as long as the pyramids

Absolutely. But we need a SHIT TONNE of slaves!

Just amazingly how accurate and precise it was considering it's size. Do we have the tools/technology/innovation/determination to build these pyramids?

all we need is some slaves and we will build the fuck out of it!

Nope. Not enough jews to build it. They had the goat manual labor ethic.

Problem with this is that I was just reading an article saying that even tho the Luxor was build about 25 years ago it already has structural problems and they are already contemplating tearing it down.

That does make ya wonder if whatever we built really could last as long as the pyramids
Nothing we build today would withstand the environmental rigors the ancient sites like that have gone through.

which is precisely why it might just be a “shell” left over what it might have been millenniums ago..

Back