Can we all now agree that Stipe would probably beat Lewis?

if you thought a one dimensional guy with heavy hands would beat Stipe i really don't know what to say

There was never a doubt in my mind that Beast was overrated as fuck and would lose to the best guys. Hunt took him down a few pegs, Stipe would have brutally ended his night.

what's your next post?

Can we all now agree that Jon Jones would probably beat Jan Blachowicz?

I dont think anyone ever thought that Black Beast would beat stipe lol.
I think there was an argument, but the way he lost to Hunt kind of settled that.

Even if they made an agreement to swang and bang -- Lewis's absolute best chance -- Stipe has been proven to have a better chin than him.

TS, care to elaborate on this notion that people tought Lewis would beat Stipe?

Was there a thread or a vote about it or something?

Stipe is way too fast and fit for Black Beast. Stipe would beat him for sure.

Why does Stipe trigger some people so badly? He seems like a really nice guy and he's an exciting fighter...

You sound like a woman with the whole can we all now agree this can we all agree that

Stipe is more well-rounded with better strategy overall. He does have defensive striking deficiencies, which Lewis (or another fighter) could exploit.

Agree now? When was there ever a disagreement on this? That's like asking can we agree that DJ beats Ray Borg.

After lewis perfomance tonight I think it is safe to say stipe would probably beat lewis. The only hope is Nagganou.
I didn't realize that was a thing?!

Stipe would demolish Lewis with ease regardless of how the Hunt fight went.

Back