Can we all finally admit Conor would get ragdolled by a top wrestler?

IMO mendes, Frankie, lamas would tear him a new asshole. Beating a 36yrold journeyman coming off juice isn't terribly impressive to me

Lama are you kidding me. Lamas is not top of the food chain

I guess the answer to the thread title is No then, we cannot all finally admit it.
He actually got up really easily, don't know what fight you were watching.

He popped right back up, though Siver isn't the best wrestler at fw, he is a bug guy and the fact that connor popped right up is impressive

If McGregor can handle a wrestler, why is the UFC so deathly afraid to have him fight a wrestler before he fights Aldo?

Nobody thought Poirier was supposed to obliterate him. Lmao. I was even sporting a Poirier AV and even I knew he was a underdog, although I was hoping he was a live dog. That was pretty much the consensus on the boards too. So what the hell are you talking about.

Drink your Goat milk. It's undeniable the UFC is purposely pushing him by the elite wrestlers of the division to cash in their chips before he gets exposed.

the whole forum minus the "McGoat" retard posters were saying that McGregor had never faced anyone "legit top 5" or whatever and how he was going to get exposed only to make Poirer look like an ass.

This fight proved that conor is very fast and nimble to escape TDs so quickly...

now can he do it with guys like Frankie and mendes, who will give conor ZERO room to breath...

IMO Conor wont be able to land all those long and angled shots he delivers so well

Awesome fights to be made. Conor made this division a HELL of a lot more interesting....

what makes you think a wrestler would keep him down long enough to win a fight? he may have got taken down but he was back on his feet and walking Siver down 2 seconds later

If he allows someone like Siver to take him down (allows for the opportunity) then someone like Mendes or Lentz would absolutely get him there. And there is no reason to believe he would be able to get back up each time it happened.

It's hilarious how the haters grasp at ANYTHING to discredit McGregor. Look, I watched Jon Jones, St . Pierre, Chuck Lidell, Anthony Pettis, Chris Weidman, etc all make their ascension to the title. This is another one of those runs that will take some people awhile to relize he is the goat of the division. When he tkos Aldo to win the title then most will finally believe

TD #1

NreXdI1.gif

TD #2

eN7RRpw.gif

It's hilarious how the haters grasp at ANYTHING to discredit McGregor. Look, I watched Jon Jones, St . Pierre, Chuck Lidell, Anthony Pettis, Chris Weidman, etc all make their ascension to the title. This is another one of those runs that will take some people awhile to relize he is the goat of the division. When he tkos Aldo to win the title then most will finally believe

XSYP833.jpg

If he allows someone like Siver to take him down (allows for the opportunity) then someone like Mendes or Lentz would absolutely get him there. And there is no reason to believe he would be able to get back up each time it happened.

Those are not fuking takedowns, lol. Gilbert Melendez got Pettis down but it didn't matter because Pettis got right back up and kicked the shit out of Gil. It's all about speed and explosion to pop up from a takedown

And there's no reason to believe that Conor would treat a top wrestler the same way he treated Siver.

He showed no respect for Siver's skills and didn't care if Siver got a split second takedown as a result of going too offensive. It's a whole different game if you're actually worried about someone being able to keep you down and do damage.

Doesn't matter, love.

He's fighting Aldo for the belt next, so he won't need to get taken down, love.

He'll just get finished with strikes, IMO.

Wind your neck in, love. Stop hating and enjoy the sport you claim to love.

Back