Can we all finally admit Conor would get ragdolled by a top wrestler?

edisraw

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He beat Siver half to death and still managed to get taken down twice.

Are you kidding me? He stuffed a ton of takedowns and expended zero energy in the meantime. If anything, this fight should be used as an argument FOR his grappling prowess.

what makes you think a wrestler would keep him down long enough to win a fight? he may have got taken down but he was back on his feet and walking Siver down 2 seconds later

Those wouldn't even have been scored TDs in real wrestling.

He got taken down while he was doing spinning shit and stuff plus he got right back up instantly. Aldo got taken down Mark Hominick doesn't mean he has terrible take down defense.

IMO mendes, Frankie, lamas would tear him a new asshole. Beating a 36yrold journeyman coming off juice isn't terribly impressive to me

Are you kidding me? He stuffed a ton of takedowns and expended zero energy in the meantime. If anything, this fight should be used as an argument FOR his grappling prowess.

Yeah he wanted to get taken down

He didnt struggle at all to get up from either of those takedowns attempts. If anything im more impressed by how little energy he used to get up. Most guys would have had to muscle their way up from it.

I hardly call those takedowns.

I do believe Aldo, Frankie and Mendes can take him down. But Conor is too big, strong and conditioned to get rag dolled and held down for any length of time. Wrestling won't be enough to stop Conor.

what makes you think a wrestler would keep him down long enough to win a fight? he may have got taken down but he was back on his feet and walking Siver down 2 seconds later

So impressive you're right, because siver has such an elite ground game.

Man some of you guys will do anything to convince yourself dudes invisible. I guess him getting chopped down by that leg kick was a "slip" too.

If you think he approaches a legit wrestler the same way he approached Siver then I don't know what to tell you. He gave 0 fucks and was toying with him.

So impressive you're right, because siver has such an elite ground game.

when did I say that? but also are you saying Siver doesnt have a good ground game? it may not be elite but he certainly knows what he is doing

edit: just letting you know I assumed you were being sarcastic, sorry if you werent.... not trying to be a dick lol

Then can all the Frankie and Mendes fans quit bitching about him fighting Aldo, since their boys can't get it done, but Conor might? Seems like their best chance to win the title.

Nothing in this fight gave any evidence that Conor would do poorly against a wrestler. TS had this thread in mind before the fight started. Sorry TS, but a failed thread.

Back