Can we agree that GSP ducked Lawler twice?

I never quite understood the GSP devotion.

Oh, so he asked for the gsp fight? I thought he seemed indifferent about it. You're not going to tempt gsp unless you spark up interest for the fight, which Robbie didn't do. GSP made this clear during many interviews.

He cleared that up even further by challenging bisping because he was tempted before bisping sparked an interest. You act like the regining champ was avoiding a guy on a break.

So you lied . And no its not the same thing. BJ Penn said he would kill GSP and quit after the 4 th round.

I really thought he said that but the lie detector test determined, that was a lie. Local ev said he'd ok a guy but he killed him, sure it's the same thing:D

He cleared that up even further by challenging bisping because he was tempted before bisping sparked an interest. You act like the regining champ was avoiding a guy on a break.

Bisping called him out lol and gsp responded. Nice try

Bisping called him out lol and gsp responded. Nice try

Rumors were out that gsp wanted bisping then bisping responded when he was asked about it. Still, gsp side initiated it once bisping got the belt.

You need help, as you have no idea that even GSP has said he is not retired! Your writing is grade school and your logic is absent. Even your insults don't make any sense. Regarding cum dumpsters, your mom should have done us all a favor and swallowed..
Still haven't said anything to back up your first post, I know it's hard defending stupid but at least make a try.
PS don't talk about ur grandma that way, you dirty bastard

First off, GSP beating Lawler is speculation as anything could happen, which why they actually make fights to begin with. 2nd, even GSP has said he did not retire, just taking a break. Styles make fights and there are big differences between Lawler and Woodley. Specifically in 2 areas: 1. Lawler is a Southpaw(which nullifies GSPs jab) 2. In the cardio department. And not because he's black.
Wrong buddy.

No, but we can agree that Woodley is running like a punk from Wonderboy. Biggest duck we have ever seen.

lmao

What the fuck.

He ducked a guy by being out of competition? When he's probably retired for good?

This is reaching even for Sherdog haters.

You fucking haters aren't even trying anymore.

Bravo on just making shit up though.

Back