Can Vettori do what Jan did?

Sorry but the only quality win in Adesanya curriculum are Gastelum & Whittaker the rest not so much .

Costa is a better win than any of Marvin's win. Then if you are going to say Costa is overated and i'm going to say Costa's best win (Romero) is a better than any of Marvin's win. And if Romero is overated, a lot of Romero's win are better than any of Marvin's win.

I'm not saying Marvin is bad or has no chance, but you can't seriously say Israel record is not miles above

Jan is miles better at striking than Vettori. He wasn't rushing anything. Vettori will push and get hit, it is only a matter of how fast will he get Izzy on the ground, if at all. He is 10x stiffer striker than Jan and will not hide his takedown attempts. Also, he doesn't feint. There are lot of differences compared to Jan, not even counting size and frame difference.

No. I think Jan's size helped him a lot. He probably had 20-30lbs on Israel when they got in the cage. I think mw's are pretty fucked.

i thought Vettori won the first fight but i think Israel takes this one by decision. i expect Vettori to win rds 4 and 5 if it makes it that far

I think Izzy fear KO power more than takedown. His 2 "worst" opponent were Jan and Romero, and they both made Adesanya really cautious because he was afraid of being one punch KOed. Marvin could very well spam takedown (and i don't see Izzy getting up easily) but i lean more toward a Whitaker/Costa scenario

Doubt it. Vettori is very hittable, Jan has solid defense. That made a huge difference against Adesanya, who couldn't land anything good on Jan at all.
You do realize vettori has the highest striking defense at middle weight including izzy. But keep peddling the fake narrative

Reactions: uff
If the wrestler that beats Izzy is an Italian... What does that mean for American MMA?

First fight was a SD, it can be done imho, specially now that Adesanya has lost his invincibility aura, if he ever had one.

Jan is huge. Vettori is not huge.

He's got the body type, size and strength to do so and Jan made a blueprint...

567136-20262777.png
You expect vettori to go five rounds with Izzy and win?

Maybe if he lays on top of him but I think he's going to be gassed

hopefully. its just so difficult for me to judge how well Vettori has improved considering his competition he's faced since fighting Adesanya

Doubt it. Vettori is very hittable, Jan has solid defense. That made a huge difference against Adesanya, who couldn't land anything good on Jan at all.
True. I think Vettori has a pretty good body kick though which landed against Israel. I don't think Vettori is going to be content to stand like Yan did because his defense is to get punched. I see his leg getting torn up.

I think he's gonna get clipped in the process, but I'd certainly like to see it. At least for the first two rounds, and then see how Adensanya reacts.

Back