Can UFC f*** off with broadcasting tweets in the middle of fights?

You know something that irks me too

The whole
Betting thing.

why is their odds now some sort of stat like ‘height’

oh wow Walt Harris is +110 interesting.

then during the fights they push how the lines have moved?
Yeah no shit.. he’s getting his arse kicked, I’m not blind?
Agree 100%
The odds should not be referred to at all once the build up to the individual fight itself has begun. It just gives a vibe we don’t need. Everyone knows that 90% of these fights turn into 50/50s toward the end of the first round. So the odds being broadcast amongst the stats is just not in any way helpful.

UFC should do a segment about the odds at the beginning of the programmes and leave it at that. We don’t need to be told who gamblers think will win once they are in the cage.

As for the tweets, these are nonsense and very distracting from the fights however I have finally gained control of my adhd and can now ignore them which is something I previously could not do. Big achievement for me. Way to go this guy.

I burst my bollox laughing when a tweet from Maise Williams popped up at the start of the khabib fight. This Maise Williams....

Maisie-Williams-and-Sian-Clifford-on-Two-Weeks-to-live-MIDNIGHT-EMBARGO123-4a64.jpg
Wow, these are ugly eyebrows for a woman...

It's just a pop up on a screen. Angry? It doesn't anger me one bit I don't even bother to read most of them

Its just one more advertisement (this time for B/C level celebrities) being showed down your throat by the UFC - the whole octagon looks like a god damn times square, now even the broadcast graphics are constantly filled with ads - and worst of all, its social network sludge

whats next? Fighters stop fighting in the middle of the round so bruce buffer can come in and announce new COD game?

During the Whittakeer fight, those fuckers poped up every second - hugely distracting, and honestly who gives a flying fuck what a A or B or C level hasbeen celebrity thinks the score is?

Awful marketing idea, whoever thought of that should have been ignored or financially punished, for thinking social networking in the middle of the fights is what's going to elevate UFCs popularity with the general public..

Fight themselves are interesting enough - no need to distract them with huge pop ups like it was a damn internet ad on a shitty website

Just look at this horseshit:

cQ0y6TL.png
giphy.gif

Absofuckinglutely cheapens the whole experience. Fuck off with that bullshit.!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't mind if it's an interesting tweet. I think it's to show some excitement with all the people that are tuned in since there's no live audience. The Rock's tweet was idiotic. "Oh wow, it's an early card today and I have to workout so I'm not watching" Then say nothing, weirdo, this isn't your diary.

It annoyed me that Jones' attention whore antics popped up when Khabib won saying something about him moving up to heavy... Please stop making it about you mate, let the guy have his moment for Christ's sake

I agree with both of you.

Especially social media are like an infectious disease ruining the purity of the experience.

I don't want to know what Ja Rule thinks of this fight.

At the same time, Ja is a very diverse and respected pundit, he really can help us to understand things.

I was super excited to see a tweet from the rock saying that he isn't watching the ppv...

Fuck wme they just trying to push their clients. Maybe it's covid but ufc production value really sucks balls lately.

Reactions: Mug
Selling these for a tenner a piece. Simply apply to the bottom left hand corner of your tv screen.

<BC1>

yes, cause thats what fight fans want - an obstructed view of the fight..

How about instead of the fights, its just Dana reciting all of the UFC sponsors ?

Twitter is weird. It's really not that important to normal people.

During the Whittakeer fight, those fuckers poped up every second - hugely distracting, and honestly who gives a flying fuck what a A or B or C level hasbeen celebrity thinks the score is?

Awful marketing idea, whoever thought of that should have been ignored or financially punished, for thinking social networking in the middle of the fights is what's going to elevate UFCs popularity with the general public..

Fight themselves are interesting enough - no need to distract them with huge pop ups like it was a damn internet ad on a shitty website

Just look at this horseshit:

cQ0y6TL.png

xhUTiQ8.png

Sad. I'm old, considering I know who David Spade is and I don't know and don't care about the other guy.

UFC trying to make themselves a name off of celebrities ;): "Look, guys, we're known!".

I think it causes so much hatred in actual fans because its embarrassing that everyones getting excited that some straight to DVD actor is acknowledging the UFCs existence
Same during crowds for boxing or UFC they pan to some celebrity and then give some irrelevent anecdote and they put up “the fist”

Having it during the walkouts it's ok but during the fights is too damn much

lets not forget that they showed the same tweets x2 3 times from the likes of the rock guy and other casuals...
99.9% of those tweets are shit and i catch myself losing few seconds of every fight reading some retarded shit I dont want to be part off...
Im here for cock fighting,not casual opinion on live action...
Fuck the guys who decided to do this shit.
They should have sticked with the shit they did in years ago. Where they showed danas twitter and that hes tweeting and for the autist who care it should be enough

Back