Can Tuivasa keep his streak alive

oldschoolmmafan

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tuivasa is on a three fight ko/tko streak with a total fight time of 6:55. Can he keep the streak going with another early finish or will Sakai be too much?

Maybe he needs to keep coming out to Spice Girls and shit for good luck

Huge Tai fan and hope he wins but this is sakais recent record. It would seem he beats fighters of Tais level but i really hope its not the case.
2467C128-5CEE-41D1-BC95-EE95328CD3D6.png

I haven't paid any attention and I really don't know who the guy is that he's fighting, so I'm gonna say maybe.

Maybe he needs to keep coming out to Spice Girls and shit for good luck

he's been coming out to funny songs like that his entire career. i remember one of his early amateur fights he came out to "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen.

Should win. Sakai looked so bad against Frozenstruik

Tai should beat Sakai he's a better fighter with a better chin.

Sakai has a better record, higher tier opponents, he looked better in defeat vs Reem than Tai has looked in ANY of his fights. Tai nearly got KOed by Greg Hardy last fight, but recovered quick and caught him rushing in. His style kill or be killed, but at a low skill level, so he’s gonna be the one killed at least half the time. It’s probably a coin flip fight.

Sakai has a better record, higher tier opponents, he looked better in defeat vs Reem than Tai has looked in ANY of his fights. Tai nearly got KOed by Greg Hardy last fight, but recovered quick and caught him rushing in. His style kill or be killed, but at a low skill level, so he’s gonna be the one killed at least half the time. It’s probably a coin flip fight.

Sakai should be a pretty decent sized favourite imo. I'm not sure why Tai is such a big favourite. I think there's money to be made here. Sakai has only lost to very good technical strikers.

He wins by UD I reckon, his punching power isn't that good really and Sakai's got a massive fucking head.

Tai can bang, I like his chances in a stand-up fight against most. Some similarity to Mark Hunt. If he's not fighting Ngannou or Gane, who have physical advantages.

Sakai should be a pretty decent sized favourite imo. I'm not sure why Tai is such a big favourite. I think there's money to be made here. Sakai has only lost to very good technical strikers.
He wins by UD I reckon, his punching power isn't that good really and Sakai's got a massive fucking head.
giphy.gif

you know if he can get on a diet he'd be a great middleweight

Back