Can TJ be the 1st 3 division champion in the UFC

Because TJ vs Max Holloway or Brian Ortega is sure to be competitive.

Let's revisit the topic if/when he wins a second belt. Until then, getting way ahead of ourselves considering he hasn't even fought at any other weight class yet

What u say???
960.jpg

Cejudo beats him if he can even somehow make 125. So does MM.

He definitely isn't beating someone like Max at 145 though.

Fuck no.

Between the contenders just in his weight class, he's going to have a devil of a time just clearing out his division, let alone 3.

Max is the same type of talent and has like 40 pounds on him lol

The point is he will be in the history books and I have no doubt he can defend once every belt...In boxing there are a lot of 3 or more belt owners not a weird thing to discuss

I want to know all the guys that own 3 belts at the same time.....in 3 different weight classes.What a weird thing to post.As far as the question,I think it's possible but very unlikely.

There's not really much in it to cut 125 now that the world's greatest P4P #1 fighter has already been dethroned.

Let's revisit the topic if/when he wins a second belt. Until then, getting way ahead of ourselves considering he hasn't even fought at any other weight class yet
The voice of reason. How dare you, sir!

Lol no , don't think there has ever been a champion where I thought wow he would beat the champ 2 divisions higher. Maybe Anderson in his prime but that never happened

Lol no , don't think there has ever been a champion where I thought wow he would beat the champ 2 divisions higher. Maybe Anderson in his prime but that never happened
It's much easier to start at a higher weight class and go down over time since fighters have generally gotten bigger. That's why I would say only Edgar and Penn have had a true shot at 3 weights, leaving aside the issue of match ups.

125 is possible. But would get killed at 145 by Max and Ortega. Plus Aldo could return to form and put on a clinic for the few it will last...

Back