Can The UFC Cope With The Loss Of Floyd Mayweather?

Rondas stock will drop like a sack of potatoes, atleast where im from. Everything i see about Ronda on social media or newspapers, even friends mouths, is something ''did you hear? did you hear man?! that rowdy chick wants to fight floyd but floyd is too scared haha''.

Oh my god i cant wait for it to be over, it will be a glorious day. I think i might throw a party.

Let's face it, he's easily the biggest, most talked about athlete in all of MMA. No other name generates interest/discussion in the MMA world than Mayweather, hence the concerted effort on the part of the likes of Rousey, McGregor & Zuffa to use the
Mayweather name to promote themselves & the UFC brand.

I honestly think the UFC suffers even worse than boxing post-Mayweather. Zuffa's marketing seems so short-sighted, so lacking in any real long-term planning. Mayweather's already got one foot out the door; he's not likely going to be around in time to help promote the likes of Paige VanZant. She'll have to hope Gennady Golovkin's become a big enough name/attraction by that point.

I agree.

HAhaha. dafuq did I just read?

I heard he's Ronda's DNB #1.

I'm sure Floyd's biggest fans will continue to make threads of his quotes like they always do.

Amazing how many Mayweather/boxing fans are scared of Rousey/MMA. Hear shit like MMA is dying. STFU.

LOL at people bitching about this thread. Its a valid point. The UFC higher ups and many fighters cant stop talking about Mayweather every chance they get.

Nah I believe it. The ONE fucking time I had friends that don't follow the sport talk to me about MMA, it was them asking me if Ronda could beat Floyd since they know I watch both sports. I was mildly appalled. Kinda sad the two biggest MMA superstars can't go a week without challenging Mayweather to a fight. If he was in the same sport then I'd get it. Hell at least Conor is a man so there's like 1.3% that fight could ever happen. Ronda would never be able to fight him and that's that. Just an all around annoying topic.

LOL at people bitching about this thread. Its a valid point. The UFC higher ups and many fighters cant stop talking about Mayweather every chance they get.

That is so true. Ronda cant keep him out of her mouth.

Mayweather is the most popular talked about fighter in UFC discussions.

Back