Can the UFC change processes when they are the commision

FutureBwChamp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I have heard on several occasions that in certain areas oversees the UFC gets to decide what staff they are bringing for referees and judges. Can the ufc try different things when they are overseas? For example what if they could test out open scoring or judging fights as a whole, or having half point systems and if it looked like an improvement then take it back to the commisions and say hey look this works much better lets implement it. If it causes more problems then at least we have the answers.

So I have heard on several occasions that in certain areas oversees the UFC gets to decide what staff they are bringing for referees and judges. Can the ufc try different things when they are overseas? For example what if they could test out open scoring or judging fights as a whole, or having half point systems and if it looked like an improvement then take it back to the commisions and say hey look this works much better lets implement it. If it causes more problems then at least we have the answers.

Curious, did you make this thread when Hendricks was robbed by judges in the GSP fight?

Or are you just mad that after more than 10 years, the GOAT is still winning and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it?

Sorry but no Jones KO shoop threads for you sad haters LMAO. Just salt, tears and shattered dreams of what could have been.

M1GumhZ.gif

Last edited:
Might be wrong, but I believe they try and respect the stateside AC's standards even when outside of jurisdiction.

I think they wouldn't want the headache of potentially upsetting the sanctioning bodies.

Dont worry. These GSP fangirls are into conspiracy theories just like their idol.
View attachment 725593

Glad you brought that up, because at the end of day, that's all thats going on here.

Just a forum full of GSP fanbois crying about the fact that the last shread of an excuse they were using to pretend the GSP was better ( title defenses), just got blown away.

Glad you brought that up, because at the end of day, that's all thats going on here.

Just a forum full of GSP fanbois crying about the fact that the last shread of an excuse they were using to pretend the GSP was better ( title defenses), just got blown away.
congrats Jon, you are the GOAT. Anyone who thinks GSP is better than Jon is nuts anyways.

What does my post have to do with grease st pierre?

Because a bunch of Jones' fanboys seem to think that GSP fans and Jones haters are all the same people lol

I think it just shows how insecure they are about the big PED asterisk beside Jones' alleged GOAT status :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back