Can the Mods/Writers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Create a "spoiler" function for their front page articles? That reveals what the article is? I think this would be a good function to have for whose who missed events and want to watch them later. I'm no coder but I feel this would be an easy function since it's already in the forums.

Surely the thread title would still give it away? Lets say Colby beats Woodley this weekend, you'll see enough threads made about Colby to have it ruined anyway.

Wouldn't it be easier to just not check Sherdog until you check the results? Same way you wouldn't check Facebook if you don't want TV spoilers.

I usually just stay off here tbh. Half the threads would be marked spoiler after a big card

There are no spoilers in sport. Sorry, buddy.

Create a "spoiler" function for their front page articles? That reveals what the article is? I think this would be a good function to have for whose who missed events and want to watch them later. I'm no coder but I feel this would be an easy function since it's already in the forums.
They really fucked up by spoiling Gonzaga/Mirko the way they did. Im still mad about that. Even tho its like more than 10 years ago. The ppv hadnt aired in the US yet,but hey lets just SPOIL IT BEFORE ANYONE IS ABLE TO WATCH IT. ON THE FRONT PAGE.

Whenever I know I'm gonna miss some fights and will have to re-watch it later on, I avoid getting online and logging in to any social media possible.

No.

As a European fan who watches all MMA delayed on Sundays, it blows my mind that you would even consider going on Sherdog while being late on MMA news.

Can you not resist the urge to visit a website that you know will have the results on it?

Why would you go to an MMA media site if there was an event/fight which you didn't want to know the result of ??? The feature content will naturally focus on the latest news or results

I don't even open social media if its something I'm looking forward to watching.

It would crash the system for weeks or months and we would lose our post count

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back