Can the Bullet get some love, please?

I wonder if Sherdog will ever evolve to talk about the skills of female fighters?

That would come after the evolution of WMMA, in theory.

I'm just fascinated by the idea that WMMA is apparently so devoid of topics MMA fans have to try and find women that get punched in the face professionally, attractive, to talk about them at all.

That would come after the evolution of WMMA, in theory.

I'm just fascinated by the idea that WMMA is apparently so devoid of topics MMA fans have to try and find women that get punched in the face professionally, attractive, to talk about them at all.

It is not. There are quite a few women with demonstrable skill, such as the top of this thread. The inability of posters to remain focused on that sort of thing has nothing to do with the lack of skill of the women, but the lack of maturity of the posters.

It is not. There are quite a few women with demonstrable skill, such as the top of this thread. The inability of posters to remain focused on that sort of thing has nothing to do with the lack of skill of the women, but the lack of maturity of the posters.

I don't disagree in the slightest friend.

I wonder if Sherdog will ever evolve to talk about the skills of female fighters?

I think it's fair game as long as people are not being disrespectful.
Also, sherdoggers are constantly obsessing over male fighters like Paulo Costa, so at least it goes both ways.

Valentina just looking yummy…

DjuNQ_1UYAITTjI.jpg:large

Got a straight blade.... That just put this picture over the top! That wifey material!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are Swedish girls known to cheat a lot??
Probably, but I think American women are the ones that cheat more.

Hitlers wet dream.
I don’t know, she’s from south east Russia, you do the math.

(Started writing what he would’ve done to her, then I remembered I could be banned)

She wearing a "holster" with a straight razor in it?

Sexy and dangerous
hqdefault.jpg
102843.jpg
images
vshev1.jpg
valentina-shevchenko-soho-5-938x525.jpg

The power of makeup, lighting and photoshop...she's not ugly but she is a long way from hot. She is attractiveish for a female fighter...you're going to put her in the same class as prime gina?

I would marry Valentina Shevchenko and even change my last name for hers.

She looks like Sonya off mortal kombat
I was thinking Cammi from Street Fighter.
insert_name_here said:
Can the Bullet get some love, please?
She likes to shoot, she likes to fight, and she’s confident. That makes her significantly more attractive than if she were some boring house mouse.

If she's into guys that are 5 foot nothing and over 250lbs, she can have my heart.

Back