Can someone post pics of NoGi OE shorts?

• Thread starter Deleted member 56619
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 56619

THese shorts look sick as hell was wondering if anyone could post some pics? I searched but didnt find any.

there should be some on their web site:

nogi.com

I don't think they post pictures of the actual shorts but rendered images instead. It's hard to get a feel for the design and color from their pics.

yeah they dont have any real pics i dont think. Maybe Chris can post some real pics? The shorts look awsome i wanna get a pair, but id like to see a real pic first.

Fabershorts.jpg

Melendez.jpg

Shortslight.jpg

aguzzi.jpg

Russadcc1.jpg

Did you just get done rolling in those superbeast or does the white stain pretty easy? I want a pair of white shorts but am wondeirng how hard they are to keep halfway goodlooking? Other that they look sweet.

They wash fine (use alittle Biz bleach) and there's not a sweeter pair of shorts anywhere.

codysweet02 said:
Did you just get done rolling in those superbeast or does the white stain pretty easy? I want a pair of white shorts but am wondeirng how hard they are to keep halfway goodlooking? Other that they look sweet.
I just grabbed them out my gear bag, hence the dirt and blood stain. I use Vanish carpet and ulpholstery cleaner and leave em to sit for 10 minutes before rinsing them to get the blood out.

Weird mine stay clean.........................LOL! Maybe because I never bleed :)

Of course we can!

BTW, loving the Blues I received.

Can't wait for your new batch of OEs to come in so you can take some more of my hard earned money.

yeah im wantin to get a pair of oes i think too, they look sick. Plus i was bummed sprawls new shorts were green so the money i was savin for those ima use for some OEs.

The Real Chris Brennan said:
Weird mine stay clean.........................LOL! Maybe because I never bleed :)

Not my blood thankfully.

Good thing. Don't you hate it when others bleed on you?

Nah, typically it's you causing the bleeding. Better them than me IMO

Quick question is it a drawstring like the New 06 sprawls so they have a bit of give in them and you can tighten them real tight , or are they like the old sprawls where it's just 2 pieces of strings and 4 holes just to make them secure?

I hope this makes sense? either way im going to buy them when they get my size in stock.... Chris if you want to play santa this year my size is 36!

Can you buy hat brown nogi industries hoodie from your website? i already got the OE hoodie and as it is the cold season in the UK i will be stocking up on hoodies!

The reason im not checking my self is im at work...... im being sneaky :)

I know what you mean. Yes, it is an actual drawstring that follows around the waist inside the waist panel.

Yes, the other gear is on the site.

You guys do custom hoodie orders for large sizes right? Can you guys make a 3XL?

Thankyou very much Nogi Industries :) Can't wait till there instock for the tiem being it's only 7 days till payday and i will be ordering another hoodie :)

Back