Can someone inform me what's miesha doing on tuf

What, about her "4th time's not a charm" boyfriend? yeah, she said she wants to keep it quiet, since the rumor says they started dating while she was still with Caraway. But I think it's ok by now; time has passed, exactly a year yesterday since she left him. Even her ex bf moved on to a new girl...
It was way too obvious the season already bored me to death especially those wrestling matches they were having but I was like damn the guy is getting way better treatment I probably let it bypass because the guy joined the house so late

It was way too obvious the season already bored me to death especially those wrestling matches they were having but I was like damn the guy is getting way better treatment I probably let it bypass because the guy joined the house so late

I cannot watch TUF because I'm not from America, but did they have wrestling matches? I've miss that on Youtube...

I cannot watch TUF because I'm not from America, but did they have wrestling matches? I've miss that on Youtube...
No just go on mma core the matches were very boring everyone just shouted for a takedown and it turned into a grappling match

200.gif

Her bitties have since grown

Just curious everytime fox posts a highlight I see miesha everytime on Justin's team

Probably just to add some star-power appeal to the season, I would think.

In the most recent episode Miesha said she had long been buddies with Emily Whitmire, and they showed Emily asking her if she'd help corner her fight (which she agreed to do).

Probably just to add some star-power appeal to the season, I would think.

In the most recent episode Miesha said she had long been buddies with Emily Whitmire, and they showed Emily asking her if she'd help corner her fight (which she agreed to do).
I get what your saying but no one cares about miesha honestly only her fan boys

She has 1.9 million followers on Instagram, second only to Ronda, that's a lot of fanboys. UFC and Fox must be happy when she posts something about the show.

I get the impression that Miesha Tate ended up being an unofficial, official, guest coach for Team Gaethje. Probably in part a result of her being friends with Emily Whitmire as previously mentioned.

It makes sense business wise for everyone that Tate be present. She keeps herself in the public eye, in a good way, and shows she is a friend and a good manager for her fighters. UFC benefits from one of their more popular, if retired, female fighters turning up and giving a helping hand on the show.

Lol! She has more fan boys than u could imagine!

Seriously, life's not fair, so fuck off with that pathetic whining of yours! I'd love to see any retired fighter go in as a guest coach on the show... Gives them something to do!

Back