Can someone get this to Cody?

Sure I'll pass it on to him

Well. There should be a UFC entrance exam where they have to prove head movement, as well as takedown and striking defense.

Sure I'll pass it on to his wife

Dont bother guys, I just texted him. Hes gonna read it today.
He says "whats up"

Cody is just a meathead. He don't fool me in these suits. He don't have the brains for this thought out stuff.

Dont bother guys, I just texted him. Hes gonna read it today.
He says "whats up"

I doubt he has even got out of bed yet.

I also thinks he regrets blowing so much cash on stupid shit.

He should go down to Glendale and train with Edmund. He's got the perfect advice for him.

He needs some sort of proper fight training. His offensive boxing seems to work really well but when he gets too incensed he just bashes it out and fights as though he has the durability of Dan Henderson. Heneeds some way to avoid getting caught with the same strikes that many times repeatedly as he did in the Dillashaw fight. I mean, looking at one of the times where he was dropped, you could tell just from watching that there was essentially zero foresight for how to trade in that position effectively.

There is quite a bit of overreaction going on.

This is a guy who won the BW title fair and square by dismantling a champion who had an impressive title reign.

He didn’t fight intelligently against TJ and paid the price. To accuse the guy of essentially having no boxing skill is ludicrous

andywang450.jpg

Garbrdandt is the most talented 135er of all time imo but he is wasting his talent of being Faber's attack dog. Danny Castillo and Chris Holdsworth are not real coaches and Faber wont hire a real hc unless he is a total yes man.

He needs some sort of proper fight training. His offensive boxing seems to work really well but when he gets too incensed he just bashes it out and fights as though he has the durability of Dan Henderson. Heneeds some way to avoid getting caught with the same strikes that many times repeatedly as he did in the Dillashaw fight. I mean, looking at one of the times where he was dropped, you could tell just from watching that there was essentially zero foresight for how to trade in that position effectively.
I agree. It’s not his skills it’s his attitude. Watching his fight with Dom and watching him vs TJ is like watching two different guys.

Against TJ it was like he was trying to put himself on a highlight reel forever.

He’s a fukin headcase. I don’t care how calm he was for Don, TJ just rubs him the wrong way and can’t clear his head. I like him a lot and wished he would just approach the TJ fight as a fight and not revenge or redemption or some other shyt.

There is quite a bit of overreaction going on.

This is a guy who won the BW title fair and square by dismantling a champion who had an impressive title reign.

He didn’t fight intelligently against TJ and paid the price. To accuse the guy of essentially having no boxing skill is ludicrous

Obviously he is talented, but still makes amateurish mistakes. The only problem is perhaps his chin might be shot now.

It is always fun to celebrate a guy losing who is by most accounts an ass. Remember the dancing during the Cruz fight? He has it coming.

Garbrdandt is the most talented 135er of all time imo but he is wasting his talent of being Faber's attack dog. Danny Castillo and Chris Holdsworth are not real coaches and Faber wont hire a real hc unless he is a total yes man.
Based on fight evidence, TJ Dillashaw is the most skilled 135'er of all time.

TJ fought where Cody is strongest twice and wrecked him twice. Logically speaking, there is no way Cody is ahead of tj talentwise

I doubt he has even got out of bed yet.

I also thinks he regrets blowing so much cash on stupid shit.
If I woke up to those big ass titties, Id stay in bed too
Theres something "dirty" about his wife, and I mean that in the best way possible

Obviously he is talented, but still makes amateurish mistakes. The only problem is perhaps his chin is shot now.

It is always fun to celebrate a guy losing who is by most accounts an ass. Remember the dancing during the Cruz fight? He has it coming.
I hate showboating more than anyone. I like competitors who compete hard and are humble.
No one knows about his chin and whether or not he has one anymore. But, and not just in this thread, people are acting like he has the boxing of a guy who is having his first amateur fight on the local circuit.

So we're all concluding that he should follow in TJ's footsteps despite hating him for this exact thing? Oh the irony!

Back