Can someone explain why Joe Rogan never competed in UFC or Jiu Jitsu tourneys?

Lmaooo the only footage of Joe Rogan fighting is some grainy footage from 1943!! Lmao this is such a joke. Joe Rogan is a wannabe. He thinks he’s a fighter and tries to push that public image. But he’s not and never will be a fighter.

He won a state TKD title back in 1989. Add in the black belt he got from Bravo which he probably didnt deserve and you got a fucking badass who would have won Lightweight tournaments if the UFC had them in 1995.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Why would Rogan need to compete in anything when he can show the same wheel kick KO from 25 years ago and talk down to Callen to solidify his bad ass persona.
yeah it bugs me about Rogan, why does he shit on Bryan Callen who is the same age as Rogan but competes in smokers which is basically real boxing fights with head gear? at least Callen is willing to test himself where Rogan always talks about his spinning kick and how he sparred hard like a meat head and that is why he never competed.

He reminds me of Dana White, Dana white said the same thing why he never competed in boxing professional because he had his bell rung once and it made him second guess himself an then he saw a old boxer slurring and he bitched out.

Callen gets mad props from me for still boxing and sparring

Also Peter Berg, Berg is like a year or two older than Joe but he still spars and trains, but I feel bad for Berg the guy is so punch drunk he got addicted to boxing training ever since the Great White Hype movie he was in

Berg shouldn't spar anymore if you listen to him he slurs his words and is punch he gets hit way too much now he still trains at 4 am in wild card west his private gym, he is legit and dedicated to the craft.

He won a state TKD title back in 1989. Add in the black belt he got from Bravo which he probably didnt deserve and you got a fucking badass who would have won Lightweight tournaments if the UFC had them in 1995.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Joe is a bully, who never stepped to real competition, but liked to show off against random guys in the gym, I saw the video of him tapping some scrub guy off myspace who challenged him lol its like tapping some random guy with no bjj

He also used to choke out radio hosts back in the early to mid 2000s when he was promoting UFC events

Rogaine has no desire to compete and has said so many times.
But a "trained martial artist" who's like 20 years younger? Come on. Yeah, Coleman would ragdoll most people, but he shouldn't ragdoll a real fighter at this point in his life. No disrespect to Coleman, but he's had a hip replacement. Really bad look for Joe.
20 years older is the best part, but also what gives it away. Still, good hustle though

Becauseon his podcast he always boasts about putting himself through tough situations physically and how he loves training jitsu wouldnt a guy who has promoted stuff like this by having tough guy guests who do grueling jobs and sports to test their limit try it himself?

Even Bryan Callen at his age does smoker fights under featherweight boxing legend Wayne McCullough, I know its not a legit fight but a lot of those smokers can get heated I seen one with Mario Lopez at wild card with freddie roach from 2006 before the cops warned Roach to stop doing them

Even Lopez has the balls and this is Lopez who is an actor and top TV host doing shit like this a real pretty boy, while Rogan talks about it but never likes to test himself. I think Rogan said he was afraid of concussions or something.

There’s a difference between testing yourself physically and getting punched in the brain. His wit pays his bills

EGyNG8s.gif

You sure about that?

will this change your mind?

that further reinforces my position. Look how stiff and rigid Rogan is- chin high in the air and head glued to the center line. His hands are fast for an old man but it wont touch Sugar Slater.

Because of his height he'd have to compete in the kid's division and well, that would just look funny.

that further reinforces my position. Look how stiff and rigid Rogan is- chin high in the air and head glued to the center line. His hands are fast for an old man but it wont touch Sugar Slater.
How do you think Rogans gas tank is?

Because of his height he'd have to compete in the kid's division and well, that would just look funny.
He is same height as matt serra and has longer reach, serra was able to fight at 170 with t rex arms

There are zero piss test for BJJ tournaments. I'm sure he just avoids it for the same reason a lot of higher levels do. It's too much risk for little reward.

The ego killer of getting beat in front of thousands of people plus the internet is too big a risk. If he wins, well he was supposed to. If he loses everyone talks a bunch of shit.

Cause he's an ego maniac and I'm sure he'd handle a loss similar to Ronda.

I think you nailed it TS. Rogan would lose that image of himself he's worked so hard to build.

Thinly veiled Rogan hate thread

and he was competing in TKD competitions back in the 80s
Like which ones? The only 'proof' of him having ever competed is a 20 sec clip that he claims is him. AFAIK there is no other record of him in any sort of competition.

Back