Can someone explain why Gaethje is so dangerous for Conor?

conor destroyed both guys that ko'd justin....that can't be disputed....if you want to say that "well, he fought pourier at a different weight" well, alverez beat justin after conor ko'd him. I just think conor has to much fire power for justin.
You are entitled to that very wrong opinion

<3

I keep reading this but no one really explains why. What's so special about him except his stupid ass name that I had to google to spell it right. Fuck that name

I wonder if you would make that comment for an African or Arabic name too.
Or would you remember to avoid racism then.

As to your question...Gaethje has never been called the threat of all threats to Conor.
He's a solid contender, and Conor has yet to fight a solid LW or WW contender.
Cowboy was not a threat, and there's a solid chance it was a fix too.

I keep reading this but no one really explains why. What's so special about him except his stupid ass name that I had to google to spell it right. Fuck that name

If you watched more fights you would know. Ignoring Justin’s strengths is just as bad as anyone that ignores Conor’s.

thanks man
I’ll sleep better at night for knowing how much of an Internet tough guy you are

in future though
Fuck off

So because I'm pointing things out for your small mind, that makes me an internet tough guy?

Jesus Christ, do you live on the internet bud?

What's up with everybody using MMA math to try to enforce their point Conor will beat Justin? I think it will be a good even fight unless Justin decides to use his wrestling.

conor destroyed both guys that ko'd justin....that can't be disputed....if you want to say that "well, he fought pourier at a different weight" well, alverez beat justin after conor ko'd him. I just think conor has to much fire power for justin.

DarkneT has small mind.

You're making way too much sense for him.

Trust me, I tried to reach his small mind but didn't come close.

DarkneT has small mind.

You're making way too much sense for him.

Trust me, I tried to reach his small mind but didn't come close.

did you though?
Or did you just try and act like a clever cunt because I used the word ‘con man’
When the truth is I was just trying to be funny and half sarcastic to get a rise out of people
Oh and here we are

Three fights ago I would’ve agreed that Conor would be an awful stylistic matchup for Brawler JG, now I honestly think it’s a pick em fight...

Both fighters have the tools to end each other’s night with a quickness, I’m hoping that this fi comes to fruition, will be a WaaRRR
<[analyzed}><{jackyeah}>

did you though?
Or did you just try and act like a clever cunt because I used the word ‘con man’
When the truth is I was just trying to be funny and half sarcastic to get a rise out of people
Oh and here we are

You're a strange, small minded boy.

But I'll continue my attempt to educate you.

Looks like we're both shit at the things we were attempting to do.

I'm not sure what you're after here bud.

Show me the data that says Conor absorbs more strikes in 15 minutes on average than both Eddie and Dustin without mentioning Khabib or Diaz and I'll concede.

When talking about Conor's defense, why ignore practically the only fights that give us ample time to see examples of his defense?

I don't get it. If you wanted to study Conor's grappling would you look at his fight against aldo or would you look at his fights against Mendes and khabib?

He's not a nightmare, but he's one of the few fighters at 155 that has a good Plan A and a good Plan B against Connor.

I.e. he can wrestle and strike.

I would favor Conor but the matchup makes sense and Gaethje is a more than game opponent. I can't say either of those things about Conor's last fight.

Also, even though Justin has been stopped he takes a hell of a shot, he's versatile, packs a bomb, and he seems to be fighting smarter. This should have been the fight we saw and hopefully we'll get to see it if we are lucky.

When talking about Conor's defense, why ignore practically the only fights that give us ample time to see examples of his defense?

I don't get it. If you wanted to study Conor's grappling would you look at his fight against aldo or would you look at his fights against Mendes and khabib?

So ignore my points, but specifically focus on yours.

Ohhhh, I get it!

So ignore my points, but specifically focus on yours.

Ohhhh, I get it!

88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.png

He isn't.
He's just more dangerous than a washed-up Cowboy and would've been a better match-up or rather better matchmaking for Conor to come back to.
Exactly what i've been saying over and over again.

The UFC and Conor were scared of him losing again in his comeback, so they gave him a foolproof fight and kept him away from the real killers.

Gaethje is a higher ranked opponent and would've put up an actual fight, unlike Cowboy who landed ZERO strikes the whole fight. It would also make Conor's demand for a title shot more justified.

Gaethje is still a winnable fight for Conor, but once again you guys keep referring to Gaethje's previous losses and acting like fighters can't improve.

If it's impossible for fighters to improve, then why the fuck do all of you keep calling for a rematch with Khabib when Conor did NOTHING the entire fight? The most damaging shot Conor landed was an illegal knee. He has no business in a rematch.

Oh thats right, Conor is the only fighter who can improve. Everyone else is just the same bum they always were, and are only as good as their last loss...
<{cruzshake}>

Poirier has improved since his loss to Conor back in 2014.

Holloway has improved since his loss to Conor back in 2013.

Why the fuck are you guys so obsessed with the past? Are you that scared for your boy to rematch fighters because you know deep down in your bum souls that both Max and Dustin are better than when they first fought? Too scared to fight anyone worth a damn, so lets act like Cowboy was the #1 contender and a legit matchup for skipping over rightful contenders?

Conor fans are a special bunch for sure.

Ask to you boy Conman, then you will understand why he didn't took the fight

TS because this is a very high level fight. Winner gets a TS.

Back