Can someone explain to me why Tyron Woodley is so hated on here?

Because he's a big BLM supporter and Sherdog is filled with jackasses that use the term "social justice warrior"

Well of course....anybody who speaks out on social issues that barely receive attention, good or bad, right or wrong, is labeled that by neo-con tough guys behind the computer

Woodley came from nothing and made himself into something. And has all kinds of charity shit that he does on the side. He's a smart guy and a talented fighter with room left to grow.

Sherdoggers gonna Sherdawg, tho.

The first fight I ever watched of his was when he got koed by Marqaurdt, and I guess I've just not thought much of him since. I don't particularly dislike the man but I also don't believe he's the best WW right now.

It's really simple.This site is filled with racist rednecks who will hate on any black fighter for any reason. If Tyrone was white, he wouldn't receive anywhere near the level of hate that he has to deal with.
Buddy, you need to take that BS to BET's forum.

-Says people who claim he gases quickly are racist. This is my major beef with him. I think he gases faster than average because the fights of his that I've watched indicate this.

Guy is a square on many fronts....however do you have any evidence of this part?

He was implying some stereotype. I certainly don't know about it, but it may be in the MMA subculture. It was a lighthearted jab at it.....not to say white people are discriminating against him or anything.

People who are getting that racism angle out of what he said ironically probably don't talk about race as openly as minorities....and are taken aback by what they perceive to be a victim complex, when it's really not that deep.

I seriously hate black people because they just instantly think I hate black people.

Guy is a square on many fronts....however do you have any evidence of this part?

He was implying some stereotype. I certainly don't know about it, but it may be in the MMA subculture. It was a lighthearted jab at it.....not to say white people are discriminating against him or anything.

People who are getting that racism angle out of what he said ironically probably don't talk about race as openly as minorities....and are taken aback by what they perceive to be a victim complex, when it's really not that deep.

Yup you might be right. Maybe he was just saying it as a joke. I didn't see the video only read the text.

What ?

bullwank buddy.

It's not bullwank at all. You claimed Gus and Wonderboy likely have no fans that are black, as if black people are incapable of being fans of white fighters, and you used that bullshit claim to justify your own racism. You are a retarded person. End of story.

Woodley came from nothing and made himself into something. And has all kinds of charity shit that he does on the side. He's a smart guy and a talented fighter with room left to grow.

Sherdoggers gonna Sherdawg, tho.

I don't get it, yeah he says some bonehead things but overall he has his stuff together. He's literally an All-American and people don't like him.

That time he blatantly ducked Lombard, and is now blatantly attempting to duck Wonderboy might have something to do with it IDK.

Asking to fight in a huge money fight in 3 weeks is ducking someone? Clearly the Wonderboy fight is not happening in 3 weeks, he's simply trying to sneak in a Big money fight which will happen quickly.

You guys in here hate CONTEXT.

My only issue with the dude is his voice. I had never heard him speak until a pre-fight interview. It was a long 60 seconds.

I never really paid attention to the guy. I don't get why people hate on robbie though. All this forum does is bitch about fghts going to the ground, when Robbie always stands and bangs. We need more guys like that.

Yup you might be right. Maybe he was just saying it as a joke. I didn't see the video only read the text.

Yes. I made an example in this thread about how if I remarked that American women probably don't notice me as much because I'm short or w/e and they have a lot of preconceived notions about that....I can't say I'd be completely wrong.
Woodley was just being less nuanced about it.....I don't expect fighters to be careful with their language or even be able to explain themselves clearly to the public.

Your post might go over some of their heads like a bullet, but I appreciate it lol. I like this because I saw it in a different thread about him, where he said if the UFC would give him a push. They literally got what he said ass backwards and thought of him as being weak.

Well of course....anybody who speaks out on social issues that barely receive attention, good or bad, right or wrong, is labeled that by neo-con tough guys behind the computer
Nail on the head my friend

Back