Can someone explain to me why Tyron Woodley is so hated on here?

Because he's a big BLM supporter and Sherdog is filled with jackasses that use the term "social justice warrior"

Remember when Carlos Condit won the interim title against Nick Diaz and decided to wait until the end of the year to fight GSP? He waited for his shot instead of defending his interim title, he waited just like Woodley did, but wonder why Carlos didn't get the same backlash?

Hmmm?

lol no

He said criticizing the fact that he gasses quickly is racist. Objectively retarded statement that deserved to relentlessly made fun of.

in the case of sherdoggers hes right though

It's really simple.This site is filled with racist rednecks who will hate on any black fighter for any reason. If Tyrone was white, he wouldn't receive anywhere near the level of hate he gets.

Realistically how many black fans do gus or wonderboy have. Yeh likely none yet plenty of black fighters have white fans.

Besides sherdog hates in all fighters.

Personally, I just don't enjoy his fighting style. He seems like a nice guy. He's a positive guy. Humble. I don't dislike him. I'm just not a fan.

Because he's the master of navigating the path of least resistance.

Remember when Carlos Condit won the interim title against Nick Diaz and decided to wait until the end of the year to fight GSP? He waited for his shot instead of defending his interim title, he waited just like Woodley did, but wonder why Carlos didn't get the same backlash?

Hmmm?
I hated Condit for that. Absolutely hated him. I think it was only 6 months or so, tho so in hindsight it wasn't nearly as bad as my reaction to it. Definitely wasn't 18 months.

Because he ducked his teammate Hector Lombard only to fight another teammate and called it a honor. That's just f'n disrespectful. If I was Robbie, I'll take offense greatly. Why should anyone like Woodley for such behavior?
Because Lombard is on roids and say if he did take the fight on lost and Lombard tested positive. People gave grief to Hunt for complaining on losing to a PED Brock. Can't have it both way

Sherdog always finds a reason to hate black fighters, even when they're humble like Woodley, DJ, Cormier, etc.
DC is not humble. He is highly aggressive and obnoxious to other fighters when he's behind the desk. (I.e. pressuring polite fighters to look in the camera and call someone out, constantly talking about how aka fighters will beat champs, etc)

He's mentioned being bullied in the past yet he comes across as a gym bully often in embedded videos and unprofessional with his trash talk as commentator.

Realistically how many black fans do gus or wonderboy have. Yeh likely none yet plenty of black fighters have white fans.

Besides sherdog hates in all fighters.

"Likely none"

That's not true at all. I have plenty of black friends into MMA and they are fans of both fighters, but thanks for showcasing your racism and proving my point.

That's just wrong. We're not threatened by them at all. A lot of us see the truth. Statistically, we are better than them in MMA. We have Fedor, GSP, Cro Cop, Barnett, Sonnen, McGregor, and Lesnar. Who do they have? Don't include cheaters.

Like me if you agree.

This post has to be a joke right?

Basically, he was supposed to fight champion-turned-dumpster-fire Johnny Hendricks for a title shot and Hendricks pulled out a day or so prior to weigh-ins. Dana said Tyron would get a title shot and Tyron waited patiently. Fuck him for doing that, right?

I don't mind him but some of the hate probably comes from the following:

-Ducks opponents to protect his brand
-Says people who claim he gases quickly are racist. This is my major beef with him. I think he gases faster than average because the fights of his that I've watched indicate this.
- makes ridiculous statements like "if ufc promoted me I'd be as famous as ronda rousey or McGregor"

I think that covers it.

Back