Can someone explain to me why is mike perry getting an ranked opponent ?

The Domin8or

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He won a split decision against a lightweight and before that lost a dominant decision to a top-40 guy and before that got beat up by ponzi not to mention that before he beat a washed up ellenberger and a 155-er can who was in 3 day short notice he got beat up by a male model . So please can someone explain me how the hell is he getting an ranked fighter ?

Because he is popular and has a crowd pleasing fighting style. Also, let's not pretend rankings mean anything anymore.

/thread

Cause he's the black Justin Gaethje.

Well when you downplay all his wins, you can make anybodies record shit.

He won a split decision against a lightweight and before that lost a dominant decision to a top-40 guy and before that got beat up by ponzi not to mention that before he beat a washed up ellenberger and a 155-er can who was in 3 day short notice he got beat up by a male model . So please can someone explain me how the hell is he getting an ranked fighter ?
Why do people keep referring to Jouban as a male model? The guy is a professional fighter that could probably whip 99% of people on this forum. Chris Wiedman got destroyed by a male model also. I notice nobody ever refers to Luke as such.

Why do people keep referring to Jouban as a male model? The guy is a professional fighter that could probably whip 99% of people on this forum. Chris Wiedman got destroyed by a male model also. I notice nobody ever refers to Luke as such.
Luke has a better career in fighting than modelin and also he is a fighter first model second(maybe third ?) . Still jouban is a can and destroyed perry who gets destroyed by everyone who knows how to move his feet

Keep posting in threads about him, seems like a great strategy for reducing his relevance.

<seedat>
LjCJe9R.jpg

Luke has a better career in fighting than modelin and also he is a fighter first model second(maybe third ?) . Still jouban is a can and destroyed perry who gets destroyed by everyone who knows how to move his feet
In what round did Jouban finish Perry?

The same reason they were calling Stipe a fireman after DC beat him. Its to further their narrative.

Because he is better in talking funny then knowing fighting styles

Back