Can someone explain this "platinum nation" stuff in the heavys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is what you'll say after a few more perry losses, while clutching his tear-soaked picture in your tiny hand
Is that a question? There is no punctuation present. You might need to pack it up for today. Get some rest, come back tomorrow, and start fresh.

Is that a question? There is no punctuation present. You might need to pack it up for today. Get some rest, come back tomorrow, and start fresh.
your troll skills need perfecting, go get some of that university of phoenix education

your troll skills need perfecting, go get some of that university of phoenix education
This makes almost no sense. The Platinum Pwnage is wearing you thin. You have over 8,700 posts meaning nearly 9,000 attempts at typing something clever or witty. I find it remarkable that after all the years of constant practice, you still failed. You are the child that was left behind and I shed a tear. Not of sadness, but relief, as I need my trash picked up tomorrow morning and know you'll be there riding on the back of the truck sucking in the sweet smell of minimum wage.

This makes almost no sense. The Platinum Pwnage is wearing you thin. You have over 8,700 posts meaning nearly 9,000 attempts at typing something clever or witty. I find it remarkable that after all the years of constant practice, you still failed. You are the child that was left behind and I shed a tear. Not of sadness, but relief, as I need my trash picked up tomorrow morning and know you'll be there riding on the back of the truck sucking in the sweet smell of minimum wage.
holy shit nobody asked for you life story, bro.
so much self-loathing in there, jesus.

don't commit suicide just yet. get some help. there's places in this world even for people like you.
i am serious. there's some disturbing self-hatred in the way you write. don't hurt anybody.
Triggered.

Is platinum still a thing or has it been upgraded to diamond?

says the man rooting for a loser, lmao.
9-1 with 3 fights in the UFC.

your definition of loser is tragic, but what do you do that's considered "winning" ?

bet you can't think of anything but "I'm winning in here" :D

NM1lzcM.jpg

Last edited:
9-1 with 3 fights in the UFC.

your definition of loser is tragic, but what do you do that's considered "winning" ?

bet you can't think of anything but "I'm winning in here" :D
stick to shoops, bud. you're good at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back