Can someone explain Ray Mercers reaction? (timestamped)

ConorFacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
<{vega}>

"your leg kick didnt hurt" or "come on bro ... why?"

Silvia wasn't supposed to kick.

Yeah, they had a “gentleman’s agreement” to just make it a boxing match.

Supposed to be a boxing match but commission wouldn’t allow it to happen, so it was turned into an MMA fight where they had a gentleman’s agreement not to kick.

timmeh got off lightly

E4aQQ_.gif

Kind of like Mezger/Fairn agreement not to pull hair, I believe they had one with no leg kicks. But the honors not there like it use to be.

That version of Ray Mercer would sleep Stipe, Ngannou, and DC on the same night in MMA without breaking a sweat

Hey welcome 13 posts in and they are all hot garbage keep up the good work buddy boy.

That version of Ray Mercer would sleep Stipe, Ngannou, and DC on the same night in MMA without breaking a sweat

I still remember seeing a replay of the WAR he had with Bert Cooper when I was a wee tyke. Brutal stuff.

They had an agreement to box , but had to make it an mma fight to get sanctioned. Fir ten seconds Sylvia leg kicked him.

dude how horrific is that finish

its like, ban boxing ffs
Funny thing is Morrison got the best of Mercer for the first 4 rounds and landed some huge shots that would take out most heavyweights

Mercer was very durable though and when Morrison gased the end came quickly and brutally.

Kind of like Mezger/Fairn agreement not to pull hair, I believe they had one with no leg kicks. But the honors not there like it use to be.
Fuck all that. Either fight or dont. Fuck these agreements. Anyone using agreements in fights are morons.

People keep saying they had an agreement to only box but I don't remember it that way. I thought it was suppose to be boxing but had to be MMA to get sanctioned. Mercer asked Tim to agree to only box but Tim didn't agree. Am I remembering wrong?

People keep saying they had an agreement to only box but I don't remember it that way. I thought it was suppose to be boxing but had to be MMA to get sanctioned. Mercer asked Tim to agree to only box but Tim didn't agree. Am I remembering wrong?
That's how I remember it.

Back