Can someone explain me something

I think it means no sparring in practice. Just conditioning and weights and running and stuff like that.

He's been placed butt naked in a room full of big gay men hungry for sex.

In their spare time UFC fighters like to cover books in contact so they don't get damaged, because big rig lost he can't partake in this hobby, it's his punishment.

Work on your grammar and you can use google's search to find the answers to questions like this.

In this case, no contact basically means no sparring in training.

IMG_0667.jpg

No Facebook or Twitter... For his own ego

A serious question asked by a person whose first language is clearly not English. ...
Seriously guys... there's nothing here to make fun of. I don't quite grasp that concept. Back in grade 1 are we ? Pickin on the new kid ? If he's different from me... he's fucking lower than me. Its a mob mentality, and lame as fuck.

EDIT... Answer the question or STFU, heroes.

A serious question asked by a person whose first language is clearly not English. ...
Seriously guys... there's nothing here to make fun of. I don't quite grasp that concept. Back in grade 1 are we ? Pickin on the new kid ? If he's different from me... he's fucking lower than me. Its a mob mentality, and lame as fuck.

You didn't even answer the question

Just means no sparring, thread starter.

Too sensitive man. A few posters gave the correct answer of "no sparring", and a few posters made some jokes about him not being able to have contact with the outside world. The legit answers were on point, and the joking answers were funny. No need to get all bent outa shape.

He isn't allowed contact with burgers and ribs etc until they can determine why he looked so flat

No contact with Dana White,spamming phone calls to cry for a rematch is not allowed

Back