Can someone explain Dana logic?

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dana: I think Jon lost this fight.. followed by: Say what you want about Jon, Jon Jones wins fights

"Jon jones lost this fight but jon jones wins fights".. What is he taking formal logical classes for women?

Money rules, fuck you.

it’s actually quite simple.

"Say what you want about Jon, Jon gets gifted bad decision wins". ???????

He's just being a promoter, trying to sell the Reyes rematch in one breath & then in the other continue to push the narrative of Jones still being the GOAT.

Contradiction-6.jpg

"Jon Jones lost the fight but this way we get to market him at the GOAT and make more money"

He personally thought Reyes won the fight but the official ruling was Jones won the fight. I bet that's what he meant

He personally thought Reyes won the fight but the official ruling was Jones won the fight. I bet that's what he meant

But why should we give Jones credit for, in Dans mind bad decisions? It makes no sense

One is a statement of opinion. The other is a statement of fact. Don't see a logical disconnect.

Dana: I think Jon lost this fight.. followed by: Say what you want about Jon, Jon Jones wins fights

"Jon jones lost this fight but jon jones wins fights".. What is he taking formal logical classes for women?
he actually said the truth.... 4-1 Reyes

He's saying that everyone on earth could see the fight for the other guy, but somehow Jon wins the fights. They were two separate thoughts and both were correct. He thinks Jon lost, but regardless Jon still got the W.

It's Dana's opinion that Jon lost the fight, but factually Jon won the fight, which is what he does. I don't see any contradiction here.

One is a statement of opinion. The other is a statement of fact. Don't see a logical disconnect.

"Say what you want about jon but he wins fights".... is a logical disconnect. He is giving Jon credit for something that is not (in his mind) a correct decision.

Back