Can Shane Carwin win the HW title?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We all know he announced his comeback and he also said that he won't use steroids anymore... so how do you think would he do? Can he win the title again?

There is nobody that is as strong or hits as hard as him. Also he had a hell of a chin.

You know JDS is still around, right?

10007.jpg

Without the juice, no way....even with the juice, no

No, but he's still capable of putting on a good show I feel.

No. I doubt he's as good and strong as he was 5 years ago.

Even the Carwin from back then would probably lose to Cain, JDS, Werdum, Stipe and maybe a few more.

yes, he's only 41. I bet his cardio got better with age and years of no training

Sorry - no juiced version will be way worse with the long lay off and his increased age.

Hold on. He says he wouldn't use steroids anymore? So he openly admits to using steroids while competing in the UFC?

Definitely not then.

Well he didn't before (interims don't count) and he was far younger... also the HW game seems to have evolved a bit since he left. I think he would get smoked by the top ten.

He couldn't win the title when he was juiced up and not cutting height. How in the hell is he supposed to win now with a dad bod standing at about 5'8 by now.

Heavyweights bro.... and with that KO power I won't be surprised but yeah pretty unlikely

I'm gonna tune in, of course, but man...

he's gonna be even slower than before

We all know he announced his comeback and he also said that he won't use steroids anymore... so how do you think would he do? Can he win the title again?

There is nobody that is as strong or hits as hard as him. Also he had a hell of a chin.
The real question is can mcgregor hide his shame after he gets defeated by diaz again #natebysubrd2 #dejavu

Back