Can Sage be resurrected?

Sage is already 21.

He is not some young kid like Erick Silva with his whole career in front of him.

Sage's best days are behind him.

there is a certain allure to an undefeated fighter, even more so if they have Sage's look and pedigree, after the first loss I think fans would have over looked it ....chocking it up to him being young and all...

I think now though...the luster has faded...he may go on a tear and even win a belt((lol)) but I dont think they will be able to recapture what could have been, had it all gone to plan

also at this point his dedication to the sport seems shakey at best, lets see what happens I guess, hope he does good

The vast majority of fighters will never get to the top. He's 21, makes $100k when he wins, and has a huge Labrada deal to go with his exclusive Reebok and Metro PCS sponsorships.

How many fighters are doing better than him, and he's just getting started?

No wonder there's so much envy and butthurt :p
True. He is doing "well". Just not in fighting.

He's fighting again in a week, let's see how he looks. He has a lot of the raw materials to be a great fighter. Extremely fast, strong, enormous for a 155er. He doesn't seem to have much heart though.

Do you want him to go unconscious?

The only times he has had the opportunity to show heart was when Pfister outwrestled him and took the 1st round then finished him in the second.

And then that close fight at UFC 200 where he was nearly finished several times and made it out.

He has heart just not enough experience.

People like to act like he is a complete bum which isn't true at all.

He's not? What's his best win then? Cody Pfister? The UFC keeps on giving him the lowest-tier fighters they can find. He's had no step up in competition whatsoever. He's about to have his seventh fight in the UFC, and his opponent is someone who is 1-3 in the UFC. The criticism is deserved in my opinion.

He's not? What's his best win then? Cody Pfister? The UFC keeps on giving him the lowest-tier fighters they can find. He's had no step up in competition whatsoever. He's about to have his seventh fight in the UFC, and his opponent is someone who is 1-3 in the UFC. The criticism is deserved in my opinion.

If he was an absolute bum, he wouldnt have any wins in the UFC. An absolute bum looks like CM punk, not Sage.

Back