Can Sage be resurrected?

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How does UFC plan to resurrect him? Giving him CM Punk or Rey Misteryo?

He looked great in his last fight.

against Michel Quiñones ....
He's fighting again in a week, let's see how he looks. He has a lot of the raw materials to be a great fighter. Extremely fast, strong, enormous for a 155er. He doesn't seem to have much heart though.

He needs to resurrect his training camps and mind frame first. It's not up to the UFC. Sage is currently a "karate version" of Andy Griffith in the UFC.

People can’t seem to get over that he is talented and seems dedicated to becoming a better fighter.

People can’t seem to get over that he is talented and seems dedicated to becoming a better fighter.
He doesnt have the mentality or the heart to grit it down and over come when being the nail. He will never get to the top

Was about to post this:

11208ebe445c478be1b3d7f0cc0810cbb95c3105b5d4fafd56376cd945c3963c.jpg

(Too late...although I still did?)

He already looked much better in his last fight after he joined TAM, the kid will be fine.

He doesnt have the mentality or the heart to grit it down and over come when being the nail. He will never get to the top

He’ll get there eventually, he is super young, give him time.

He's only 21. He's got the talent and all the time in the world.

Not as much time as Erick Silva though.

bring some cans for him to beat or some tuf losers or maybe guys with weak chins. sage needs to take it slow lol. his mean side will come out eventually

He’ll get there eventually, he is super young, give him time.
This is starting to sound like the Erick Silva talk all over again..

Is there in the history of fighting one guy who has learned/gained "heart" after starting? I cant recall one

Is there in the history of fighting one guy who has learned/gained "heart" after starting? I cant recall one

The guy is 21, he’ll do just fine.

I agree. It's something you're born with, you either have it or you dont. I call it the "crawl in a ball whimper" or "fight until the last breath gene."

What I've learned: You can't be good looking on Sherdog, it's like honey for haters/mockery.

Yet if you look honest and humble like JDS (which is not exactly honest, but is indeed a great guy) you're good to go.

I hate when people imply stuff like that, but was still Sage Northcutt the white version of Ubereem in his last fight?

bring some cans for him to beat or some tuf losers or maybe guys with weak chins. sage needs to take it slow lol. his mean side will come out eventually

He’s only fought cans since day 1. His first opponent was Dad Bod Trevino. His last opponent doesn’t even have a Wiki page. His 2 losses were against cans as well. Yes, Barberena and Gall are cans too.

He's fighting again in a week, let's see how he looks. He has a lot of the raw materials to be a great fighter. Extremely fast, strong, enormous for a 155er. He doesn't seem to have much heart though.

He would probably fair better as a Calvin Clein underwear model.

Back