Can Ronda Submit Alexis?

pcbh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Alexis seems confident that she can stop Ronda's armbar and she has never been submitted before, so does anyone think she can stop Ronda's armbar? I think Alexis won't be submitted; Miesha was able to get out of Ronda's armbar in their second fight, so I definitely think Alexis can stop Ronda's armbar.

Last edited:
Even if she does, Ronda will just keep trying it until she gets it. Olympic medal and all that.

No one knows for sure. But Alexis is far and away the best fighter on the ground Ronda has faced.

And Meisha was able to stop it for 3 rounds before she ran out of gas.

Yes. When she taps, Ronda will stop.

Edit: thanks for fucking up my response with an edited title. You big meanie.

2d1652e9b66e8d6dace9dc787361ee05.jpg

If she doesn't break her arm, she will knock her out. It only takes 1 shot if Herb is the ref.

Ronda will get it eventually... she's shown too much creativity for me to believe there's a woman out there who can completely shut it down. And that was even before her striking started needing to be a gameplan consideration.

she's just going to keep flopping her to the ground and trying, until she inevitably gets it.

Sara Mcmann was an Olympic wrestler and undefeated before fighting Rousey. But of course Rousey can submit Davis. It may take time, but she can and she will.

Well to be fair, my dear Sara thought she could stop the armbar... And she did

That fucking knee though

when the fight between rousey and davis ends up on the mat, it's only a matter of time before rousey armbars davis. tate had the advantage and experience of fighting rousey twice and the outcome was the same: tate got armbarred on both occasions. it shows how effective rousey is in applying the armbar when taken into consideration that tate had the experience and opportunity to practice and train against the armbar.

davis may say and think she can defend against rousey's armbar, but the reality is she is only fooling herself (similar to what tate said when tate proclaimed that she would shoot herself in the face if she got armbarred again by rousey prior to ufc 168).

davis would give herself the best chance in winning the fight against rousey by keeping the fight standing up and avoiding the clinch with rousey. jab, punch, avoid the takedown, and move. davis should gameplan the fight like gustafsson did when he fought jones. this would give davis the best shot at winning the fight against rousey.

when the fight between rousey and davis ends up on the mat, it's only a matter of time before rousey armbars davis. tate had the advantage and experience of fighting rousey twice and the outcome was the same: tate got armbarred on both occasions. it shows how effective rousey is in applying the armbar when taken into consideration that tate had the experience and opportunity to practice and train against the armbar.

davis may say and think she can defend against rousey's armbar, but the reality is she is only fooling herself (similar to what tate said when tate proclaimed that she would shoot herself in the face if she got armbarred again by rousey prior to ufc 168).

davis would give herself the best chance in winning the fight against rousey by keeping the fight standing up and avoiding the clinch with rousey. jab, punch, avoid the takedown, and move. davis should gameplan the fight like gustafsson did when he fought jones. this would give davis the best shot at winning the fight against rousey.

Tate defended the first armbar attempt. Tuen, she got thrown like a sack of potatoes for 3 rounds, and she chose the easy way out. Iirc, Rogan said that her arm wasn't hyper-extended.

Getting judo-throwed for 3 rounds is a real morale breaker though

Back