Can Rogaine Be Used to Grow a Better Beard?

Law Talkin’ Guy

The Worm
@Gold
Reaction score
On Sunday morning my wife said she’d like it if I grew a goatee, that if I did she would “drop her panties for me every night” to which my reaction was pretty much

attachment.php

The thing is I don’t grow very good facial hair. In particular, a goatee isn’t a great look for me because on the left side of my face I can’t grow what I call a “connector” being the hair that bridges the gap from a moustache to the hair on my chin and cheeks. Instead I’ve got about a one inch patch just to the left of my mouth that is hairless.

I don’t think the situation is going to improve either, as I’m going to be turning 35 in a few months, so the odds of me growing a more fulsome beard naturally given a few more years is unlikely.

I have no idea how Rogaine works, or even if it works, but would it stimulate facial hair growth? I don’t want a shitty goatee, and at the same time I’ll do whatever it takes to make Mrs. Worm put out more.

Won't work, any hair growth product is just snake oil.

Caffeine. Not drinking, but rubbing it in. Every hair growth product has caffeine and it's the only ingredient scientifically backed to rejuvenate hair production.

Broke? Shampoo with a cold cup of coffee.

LOL at woman sticking by their word. I guarantee you, the moment you grow a goatee the sex may decrease even more.

Let me guess, the dude she met from day care had a goatee.

Yes. It will work but it's a fucking hassle and could potentially harm you.

I remember watching this dude back in the day

Just grow a moustache. Instant panty-soup.

Yes. It will work but it's a fucking hassle and could potentially harm you.

I remember watching this dude back in the day

That's still a very shitty beard.

Just grow a moustache. Instant panty-soup.

That's still a very shitty beard.
Nah it's alright, specially considering what he had.

This a recent video, it looks good.

Its called a Sharpie bro.

You're welcome.

Supposedly minoxidil can cause hairs to grow but only if you have the genetics to grow hair in the specific area and if you stop using it before the hairs become terminal they'll just fall out.

Just tell your wife "no thanks" and hire a couple whores.

Let me guess, the dude she met from day care had a goatee.
Im dissapointed this wasnt the first comment. The first thing I said to myself was "I wonder who she wants him to look like?"

Won't work, any hair growth product is just snake oil.

thats actually not true.

Minoxidil works but you have to keep applying it or you will lose your gains.

i have a friend that went from patchy beard to bearded beast by applying Minoxidil) with a plastic glove to his face twice a day for 6 months.

the shit works. you will still be limited by your genetic potential, but this lets you reach your FULL potential

just google "Minoxidil before and after" or something to see results online from people

One of My Asian buddys growing up had a wicked goatee but no hair anywhere else on his face. Like fu man chu status .

Supposedly minoxidil can cause hairs to grow but only if you have the genetics to grow hair in the specific area and if you stop using it before the hairs become terminal they'll just fall out.

Yep. That is 100% right

On Sunday morning my wife said she’d like it if I grew a goatee, that if I did she would “drop her panties for me every night” to which my reaction was pretty much

attachment.php

The thing is I don’t grow very good facial hair. In particular, a goatee isn’t a great look for me because on the left side of my face I can’t grow what I call a “connector” being the hair that bridges the gap from a moustache to the hair on my chin and cheeks. Instead I’ve got about a one inch patch just to the left of my mouth that is hairless.

I don’t think the situation is going to improve either, as I’m going to be turning 35 in a few months, so the odds of me growing a more fulsome beard naturally given a few more years is unlikely.

I have no idea how Rogaine works, or even if it works, but would it stimulate facial hair growth? I don’t want a shitty goatee, and at the same time I’ll do whatever it takes to make Mrs. Worm put out more.

We are almost the exact same when it comes to facial hair, or so it sounds.

I cannot grow a beard at all and while I do have a goatee (actually its called a Vandyke and not a goatee) the "connector" for me is very thin and pretty much non existent on my right side. But with leaving it alone for almost 30 years now I have just enough hairs there to fake it and make the Vandyke look full.

So since we live in the same town, I can say, I am there for you (and your wife) sherbro, if you fail to deliver what she pines for.

And hell, we might even let you watch as I hear some white guys fetish over that stuff so much there might even be a term for it you might hear on occasion here on sherdog<45>

Back