Can reem's chin survive roy's right hand?

I'm a big Overeem fan, I wish he could win the title, but at this point in his career I'm not sure Reem's chin could survive a Lance Stephenson "ear blow."

541befb55700de7ae790c697138dce42_crop_north.png

I'm going to die laughing when Uubereem gets KO'd by another fat HW

Well, the chinny Arlovski did TKO Nelson.... but then again Overeem has been knocked out a lot more times than AA.

I think Reem is going to get cocky again, since you know....its Roy Nelson lol
There's a pretty good chance he's gonna stick his chin out and get brutalized by an overhand right.
Or he's going to approach it like the Mir fight.

of course not

I'd go as far as saying like 95/5. Reem is better in every aspect. Roy couldn't touch Mir, who Overeem thoroughly handled. Mir also has a particularly bad chin. Should be a walk in the park for Reem

lol!!!! Sports bookies love kids like this. Im sure you don't gamble though and I can see the reason why.

I'm going to die laughing when Uubereem gets KO'd by another fat HW

nodding_clint_eastwood.gif

Well, the chinny Arlovski did TKO Nelson.... but then again Overeem has been knocked out a lot more times than AA.

that was kind of a weak stoppage and AA was lean and mean,he was pretty good at not getting hit when he kept his cool. Overeem might think he is roy jones (like in the bigfoot fight) but that was a trick,hes not roy jones!

Ok, i'll use the same excuse for Overeem then, he had a bad gameplan when fighting Rothwell(poor ground game but decided to strike with him) and Bigfoot(doesn't shoot for singles and doubles but fought him like he was Brock).

Overeem is a bad match up for Werdum still, he doesn't have much power in his hands and Overeem's clinch and wrestling are better than Werdum's.

Werdum is the better overall fighter but Overeem would beat him again. Match ups matter.

reem would get ko'd by werdum.not a bad match up for werdum. If werdum can ko hunt,he can ko reem with ease. Reem has bad cardio. Look at browne fight he got hit with lazy frontkicks again and again until he got ko'd. Congo had good clinch game and it didnt help him vs nelson.
Reem could win,but roy has more chanse at winning. Look at it this way-reem is way more talented/well rounded and better fighter,He has more tools but roy only needs one shot. Reem will go down 70%

Im loving this that there are still morons who think Overeem will beat even Roy Nelson. Nelson's style is the worst kind of matchup for Overeem. He has a strong chin, knockout power and his gas tank can last longer than Overeem's (1.5 rounds.) Thats all you need to beat the slow, plodding dutchman.

I'm a big Overeem fan, I wish he could win the title, but at this point in his career I'm not sure Reem's chin could survive a Lance Stephenson "ear blow."

541befb55700de7ae790c697138dce42_crop_north.png

That was epic. Great pic. Lance is the man

Roy will get so overrated if he beats reem. Still i cant predict reem winning versus guy that has good chin and huge power

Roy will get so overrated if he beats reem. Still i cant predict reem winning versus guy that has good chin and huge power

No, Roy's place in the eyes of the (knowledgeable) fans will stay the same. We know his limits. We are also very familiar with Overeem's...

reem would get ko'd by werdum.not a bad match up for werdum. If werdum can ko hunt,he can ko reem with ease. Reem has bad cardio. Look at browne fight he got hit with lazy frontkicks again and again until he got ko'd. Congo had good clinch game and it didnt help him vs nelson.
Reem could win,but roy has more chanse at winning. Look at it this way-reem is way more talented/well rounded and better fighter,He has more tools but roy only needs one shot. Reem will go down 70%

Werdum KOing Overeem is unlikely cause he probably can't do it with his hands and Overeem has a better clinch than Werdum unlike Hunt.

Reem can prevent Roy from using his tools easily, Roy can't prevent Overeem from using his tools.

All Overeem has to do is do what Mir did to Nelson which should be easy considering how much better Overeem is than Mir is in the clinch and at wrestling.

Congo isn't on the same level skills wise as any of these people.

Roy Nelson is 1-7 against top 10 opponents.

Im loving this that there are still morons who think Overeem will beat even Roy Nelson. Nelson's style is the worst kind of matchup for Overeem. He has a strong chin, knockout power and his gas tank can last longer than Overeem's (1.5 rounds.) Thats all you need to beat the slow, plodding dutchman.

Yeah cause it's not like Overeem has a much better clinch game and wrestling than Mir who dominated Roy by beating him in the clinch and taking him down.:rolleyes:

In terms of how they match up with Roy, Mir is like Overeem light, he isn't as good of a striker, he's just as easy to hurt, his clinch and wrestling are far worse and his top control isn't that good.

If Overeem isn't a moron he will dominate Roy just like 7 out of the 8 top 10 guys he's fought have.

If Overeem isn't a moron he will dominate Roy just like 7 out of the 8 top 10 guys he's fought have.

:icon_neut yeah but... roy is tougher than big ben and he didnt get the job done there either

Reem needs to pick him appart from the outside. Unfortunately i see Nelson knocking him out.

Roy Nelson only has right hand when it comes to striking. any good striker should pick him apart.Reem is way faster and superior striker and has great tdd,so roy wont take him down. Reem has also underrated sub's. He has all tools to be top 3,but his chin and cardio are questionable.roy is one trick pony and so predictable,i dont know why some people think he has good striking.Big question is can reem stay away from his right hand and pick him apart or will he quit when he feels the power of fat guy?

Why?? Cause in MMA that right hand speaks louder then being able to pick some apart

:icon_neut yeah but... roy is tougher than big ben and he didnt get the job done there either

Don't bother with these kids lol... I don't think his brain functions normally.

lmao

"he may be a lumbering behemoth but hes actually really fast and faster than roy,he has all the tools to be champ,he just has shit cardio,a shit chin,poor fight iq,and lacks the ability to win fights. we believe in ya,reem!"

"dude he beat stefan struve,he's good,man,in 2 fights he'll get a shot at cain"

Back