Can pro boxers PLEASE stop trying to come to MMA. You can't compete!

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Clarissa Shields is a pro boxer who wants to fight in cage fighting ...

<31>

Is boxing so poor they can't afford to pay her so she is forced to do a brutal sport like MMA?

Then you got Tyson Fury. The uncrowned champ, after beating Wilder. Here's what he had to say ...

"I've been training with Darren Till and I've got an offer from Conor McGregor to be trained by him, so [an MMA bout] will be something that I'm very interested in," Fury said.

<{hughesimpress}>

Source: https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/28087333/tyson-fury-conor-mcgregor-offered-train-mma

Shit like this makes me SICK. Canelo was the only one who knew what was up when he said:

Canelo is wise. He knows he don't want none of this:

WeepyFatCranefly-size_restricted.gif

MMA is fighting with swords.
source.gif

Boxing is fencing.
source.gif

Boxers are looking for a payday and they know Dana has a soft spot for em because that's what he wanted to do in his early life.
D_Zr4GYUYAAVyC1.jpg

Stop whoring yourselfs out and stay in yo lane.

Insecure MMA fans are hilarious :D Thanks for the laugh TS

I'd like to see some boxers in MMA, so as long as they train the other aspects as well.
I do think though that the fact MMA-fighters are calling out boxers (for boxing fights) is beyond stupid.

anything that increases viewership is good for MMA, just saying
<mma4>

I highly doubt Shields can get a bigger paycheck in female boxing than she would against Nunes, makes sense for her to try to get that fight. Also she probably feels confident because she's quite bigger than Amanda. It probably won't be enough to beat Nunes in MMA, but that will still help for TDD.

Clarissa Shields is a pro boxer who wants to fight in cage fighting ...

<31>

Is boxing so poor they can't afford to pay her so she is forced to do a brutal sport like MMA?

Then you got Tyson Fury. The uncrowned champ, after beating Wilder. Here's what he had to say ...

"I've been training with Darren Till and I've got an offer from Conor McGregor to be trained by him, so [an MMA bout] will be something that I'm very interested in," Fury said.

<{hughesimpress}>

Source: https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/28087333/tyson-fury-conor-mcgregor-offered-train-mma

Shit like this makes me SICK. Canelo was the only one who knew what was up when he said:

Canelo is wise. He knows he don't want none of this:

WeepyFatCranefly-size_restricted.gif

MMA is fighting with swords.
source.gif

Boxing is fencing.
source.gif

Boxers are looking for a payday and they know Dana has a soft spot for em because that's what he wanted to do in his early life.
D_Zr4GYUYAAVyC1.jpg

Stop whoring yourselfs out and stay in yo lane.

so if they want the glory of crossing over they shouldn’t because they’re boxers?

What are you talking about? We need boxers to fight in the UFC. We need to settle this debate.

*whatever helps generate cross over interest from boxing and mma fans...

Other than Conor, has any boxer or MMA fighter at the height of their career fought in the other sport? There's so much talk and no action from these topics.

Stipe is just a D level amateur boxer who did the odd wrestling class in college. And he's your hw champ lol

tumblr_p0xovcn6wI1qd4esao1_500.gifv

Take that
This.

For those that are new, that's Ray Mercer, a former HW champ ending Tim Sylvia in 20 seconds with the first punch of the fight... Merciless.

FrayedDenseDotterel-size_restricted.gif

Boxers, especially powerful punches will always be a threat, and the higher level they are, the less chance of getting close to them you have, increasing KO likelihood, the same as BJJ guys with No striking are a threat once they get hold of you...

Tyson Fury is coming, he's going to beat Big Frank, and it's going to be a great day.

EDIT: I know grapplers have a huge advantage, but Tyson is actually putting the work in, and has exceptional footwork. He's no Mercer or Toney, that's a hard guy to get near... Don't knock the guy.

Last edited:
This.

For those that are new, that's Ray Mercer, a former HW champ ending Tim Sylvia in 20 seconds with the first punch of the fight... Merciless.

Boxers, especially powerful punches will always be a threat, and the higher level they are, the less chance of getting close to them you have, increasing KO likelihood, the same as BJJ guys with No striking are a threat once they get hold of you...

Tyson Fury is coming, he's going to beat Big Frank, and it's going to be a great day.
Ngannou would look like Royce Gracie on the mat compared to Fury

This.

you do realise a pure grappler beats a pure striker pretty much 9/10 times right?

This is already well known and hence why the early UFC days existed so this whole topic is quite silly since we already know the truth. Its just a ego or pride thread

This.

And to people who are new that same Ray Mercer got subbed in little over a minute by backyard Brawler 2000s era YouTube star Kimbo slice....

Back