Can Police Just Pull You Over Now For Nothing

Well said...the speed at which the common man ignores and forgets is astonishing.
Well, the truth isn't taken too kindly around here. Stating your opinion might get you modded or even banned. But fuck all that, the truth needs to get out there. This virus is being used as a way to take peoples rights, its what they've wanted for a long time. Crashing the economy is a nice bonus too

I believe the Jews might have fallen under the category of the "at-risk" so to speak; therefore, we can already see that stipulations handed out by the governing powers are not truly "general," as your opinion alludes to. Furthermore, "at-risk" populations who are in violation of the current flu-safety recommendations are already beginning to face discrimination and violence in the form of self-policing by the masses, also known as social justice. The oppression placed on the Jewish people also began with small, incremental progressions in the removal of individual freedoms...and these progressions were also self-policed by the German masses as well.

No need for name calling here as flaming is not allowed on this site.
When the cops pull you over, tell them this. And don't change a single word.

I think it's for places that have curfews in order and they can pull you over for violating curfew. I've only seen curfews imposed here after natural disasters, the last time was a huge flood we had in 2015.

When the cops pull you over, tell them this. And don't change a single word.
Authority figures are often required to sidestep any kind of logical evidence that would prove contrary to orders issued by superiors. For instance, if I were to fail to "stop" at a stop sign, and a police officer pulled me over and asked, "Why didn't you stop at the stop sign?" and I responded with "Because matter cannot truly stop. Reaching absolute zero is an impossibility," my chance of not being issued a ticket would be very low (as your response alludes to).

Logic and rationality are often not sufficient in overcoming the ethos and pathos of social adherence. Therefore, I still ponder as to when one should resist the concept of always following "being told what to do." Where does the line in the sand exist?

Well, the truth isn't taken too kindly around here. Stating your opinion might get you modded or even banned. But fuck all that, the truth needs to get out there. This virus is being used as a way to take peoples rights, its what they've wanted for a long time. Crashing the economy is a nice bonus too
I am also on the "bad" side of some moderators apparently as I have now been yellow-carded and warned as "a troll"...personally, I feel that because my opinion goes against the status quo, no matter how logical my points are and no matter how well I am able to refute others', I have been "targeted" so to speak, while others who align themselves with the status quo are free to voice their absurdity without the fear of reprisal.

Thus, my main solution was to better acknowledge the stipulations of the site within my posts in order to be allowed to "get the truth out there"...it's simply a numbers game...for everyone 1 person who understands, there will be 10000 that do not.

Oh, give it a rest.

I'm white and I've been pulled over for a 'license check' before. Which isn't a real thing.

Am I supposed to say..."Cool, you know what it's like to be falsely harassed."?

Being singled out for NO reason is WHACK...how can you ague with that?

I'm not trying to create a shouting match here or trolling...I am legitimately interested to hear your opinion...would you have given the Jews the same advice when the Nazis told them what to do?

I am interested in understanding at what point should the common man not do what he is being told.

You should never do what you're told. Next time you get pulled over for a minor traffic violation, here's what you do:

Wait until the cop is approaching your vehicle. Quickly jump out and (this part is important so pay attention) jam your hand down the back waistband of your pants. While doing this, shout "You'll never take me alive! You pulled over the wrong motherfucker on the wrong day buddy!"

This is how you show the Gestapo that they can't just randomly come up with BS reason to harass you. It shows them that you know your rights as a citizen.

Cops really respect this type of behavior and will then back off and allow you to live your life in peace.

Right, @irish_thug ?

No. only time they’d be able to just pull you over would be in a martial law situation.
A police department in California is deploying drones, including drones with Night Vision sensors, to spot people who are not complying with the lockdown orders. Police then instruct these people, via speakers on the drones, to go home. Authorities in the Inland Empire say though the Newson stay at home order gives them the authority to arrest people, they aren't going to do it. One wonders when they actually start arresting people.

So if drones can be used to spot people congregating outside, and fines can be issued and arrests can be made because the law allows for it, then what is to stop police from pulling you over?

“What we saw in China, and what we're probably going to see around the world, is using drones with cameras and loudspeakers to fly around to see if people are gathering where they shouldn't be, and telling them to go home,” Mr Gore said. “It seems a little Orwellian but this could save lives.”

https://www.ft.com/content/c7d0dee1-6125-475c-9cc7-78f4671d7cea

In the Inland Empire, law enforcement agencies said though the stay at home order gives them the authority to arrest people or levy fines, that’s not the direction they intend to take.
“Are we going out there and stopping and arresting people ’cause they’re out there in public? No. There’s no martial law,” said Riverside police Officer Ryan Railsback, a spokesman for the department.

https://www.ocregister.com/2020/03/...-police-say-they-want-compliance-not-arrests/

Generally when "emergeny acts" are implemented they allow authorities do things like restrict travel, order evacuations, enter buildings without warrants, etc. That is the whole point, it is abnormal circumatances that call for abnormal measures.

I have yet to be stopped and I'm blasting "Fuck the Police" from my speakers and swerving all over the road while wearing a ski mask and waving a cookie shaped like a gun.

The sovereign citizen/first amendment auditor vids will be hilarious.

Realize that the isolation is only in your mind and you will be golden.

Am I supposed to say..."Cool, you know what it's like to be falsely harassed."?

Being singled out for NO reason is WHACK...how can you ague with that?

I just showed the guy my ID and I was on my way.

Getting pulled over isn't a big deal.

If they start searching houses without warrants, let me know.

The building I work in I got a paper saying the same shit. No problems with cops yet. I'm white though

I have serious issues with this. The 9th amendment guarantees all rights not enumerated by other amendments such as the right to travel.

I have serious issues with this. The 9th amendment guarantees all rights not enumerated by other amendments such as the right to travel.
Maritime law/articles of confederation...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back