Can people stop calling out GSP?

ThEiCeMaN6791

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm a huge GSP fan, but I'd rather him stay retired. Why continue to call out a 35 year old fighter who hasn't fought in almost three years? His prime was like 2007-2011. Beating him now wouldn't gain you credibility. Let the old man enjoy himself.

I'm a huge GSP fan, but I'd rather him stay retired. Why continue to call out a 35 year old fighter who hasn't fought in almost three years? His prime was like 2007-2011. Beating him now wouldn't gain you credibility. Let the old man enjoy himself.[/QUOTE

Gsp is

Because Gsp = $
Gsp is the GOAT, he said he want to comeback. 35 yrs old is still pretty young.

Its actually good for his new contract negotiations. If he wants to fight again and he thinks he is still the best, let the man fight.

it is not going to step. there are only a handful of fighters that automatically get you a big PPV event. so that is why RR, Connor and GSP will always get call outs. I bet even Brock will get a few even though he will presumably be suspended for a couple of years

The funny thing is people call him out and then fans get mad at GSP.

Woolly says he'd like to fight GSP and people are like "Fuck GSP! When will he just go the hell away! I don't hate him I hate his fans! But I hate him."

Because Gsp = $
Gsp is the GOAT, he said he want to comeback. 35 yrs old is still pretty young.

Depends on how much damage/ how many fights a fighter has had over his career. I don't think George took as much damage as some due to his grappling approach, but his ACL injury seemed to slow him down a bit though. Did he injure his ACL a second time a couple years ago? Or maybe before he made his comeback? Not sure.

Depends on how much damage/ how many fights a fighter has had over his career. I don't think George took as much damage as some due to his grappling approach, but his ACL injury seemed to slow him down a bit though. Did he injure his ACL a second time a couple years ago? Or maybe before he made his comeback? Not sure.
yep twice.

I'm a huge GSP fan, but I'd rather him stay retired. Why continue to call out a 35 year old fighter who hasn't fought in almost three years? His prime was like 2007-2011. Beating him now wouldn't gain you credibility. Let the old man enjoy himself.
He's seen as a big money fight and isn't overly intimidating because of his style.

It absolutely reeks of desperation, especially when woodley did it knowing there is a clear cut no.1 contender.

The funny thing is people call him out and then fans get mad at GSP.

Woolly says he'd like to fight GSP and people are like "Fuck GSP! When will he just go the hell away! I don't hate him I hate his fans! But I hate him."

They have to be the easiest fans to upset.

Easy ways of getting GSP haters mad.

Talk about AS getting popped for steroids.

Talk about a potential match up between GSP and anybody.

Talk about GSP being GOAT.

GSP rounds 1-3-5 vs Hendricks.

sometime's they get mad when skimming a sentence with GPS in it.

Back