Can ortegoat become a PPV star?

Khabib has millions. He has no PPV draw. Its fauxcores, hipsters and meme liking.

Jerry Stevens could be Jerry Lewis one day.

Just banned recently for trolling, and you're back...trolling again. Terrific. This is going to end well.

K2KGSCP.gif

i certainly hope so.

he is my fav fighter right now and i was a fan since i saw his first ufc fight.

i really hope he beats max and the ufc promotes the fuck out of him.

I don't think so, he is pretty ugly and doesn't talk trash, I wasn't fan of him but I starting to like him more but there is absolutely no indication he can become a star, if by being humble and good fighter you can become a draw MM would have already outdraw Conor

I don't think so, he is pretty ugly and doesn't talk trash, I wasn't fan of him but I starting to like him more but there is absolutely no indication he can become a star, if by being humble and good fighter you can become a draw MM would have already outdraw Conor
He'd throw a train on you and your sister and not a thing you could do to his ugly ass. .....
Noobs lol

I actually think Holloway presents a tougher matchup for Ortega than Khabib, but if T-City gets by Max I don’t see anyone at 145 who can beat him. Would love to see how he stacks up against the elite at 155, but there’s business to take care of first.

Yes.

He's like a coherent Diaz who actually fights up to his potential. Plus, every girl I know goes on and on about his eyes...the Sexyama crowd on here loves that shit to.

ortega_ufc.jpg
cody-pfister-ufc-fight-night-80-video.jpg

Cody Pfister has piercing blue eyes too. Where are his fangirls?

He seems really cool so that'd be nice for him.Not really sure why anyone that doesn't know him personally would really care though.

Still didn't deny he is ugly

<{cruzshake}><Fedor23>
You have been mistaken all this time; this is sherdog, and specifically this forum, is for fight fans not noobs..Maybelline has a site I'm sure you can rate how men look on there bud

He seems to have everything going for him. He can fight, he looks the part, he speaks well. I guess it's just a matter of whether he can put it all together and of course if he can keep winning. Anyone know if he's bilingual? That would help his marketability a bit more.

He seems to have everything going for him. He can fight, he looks the part, he speaks well. I guess it's just a matter of whether he can put it all together and of course if he can keep winning. Anyone know if he's bilingual? That would help his marketability a bit more.

yes he speaks spanish fluently

If he beats Max, definitely. Hes from Cali and those people seem to get behind their fighters like Diaz bros and Ronda. Theyre probably the only americans that actually support their fighters.

He definitely does have the potential. He's never been in a boring fight and he has the "from the streets" aspect of a Diaz, except he's a really well spoken and kind guy. Outside of Mcgregor he can be the biggest star in the lower weights potentially.

im a huge ortega fan but with max in his division i have a feeling he wont ever be able to beat him. He might be a benavidez forever.

Back