Can ortegoat become a PPV star?

Ortegoat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When T city speaks he has interesting shit to say.

His fights are exciting.

He has 269k Instagram followers

Colby try hard Covington has 51k lol

If he becomes a champ champ and chokes Khabib the fuck out idk...that’s his plan I’m pretty sure. He could be the one

Find out on the next episode of dragon ball Z

Nope, nope, nope and nope. Do people really care about Instagram followers? You know how many Instagram followers Brock Lesnar has? Zero.

There’s only one person on the current roster that has the ‘it’ factor and he sucks so bad, he shouldn’t even be on the roster.

If he beats Holloway in devastating fashion, then yes.

I'd say him vs Holloway headlining would probably do like 250k or 300k.

It'll take him a while to reach Khabib's level of star though. (thats probably the farthest his star power will go)

obv conor gsp jones and all those guys are pretty hard to reach nowadays.

Given that "PPV star" these days basically just means "over 300k" I'd say yes, he can potentially become a "PPV star".

He'll never become a million+ headliner though, unless if he creates some major controversy like claim there are only 2 genders or come out as dragonkin.

I dunno, he's been around since 99 he might be over the hill at this point. The body can only handle so much and not everyone can be Henderson or Courtour

No, but he can be a bigger draw than max if he beats him

Nah. His deadbeat fanbase doesnt have much disposable income to go towards anything besides weed and Fortnite skins

Cogar is my second favorite nickname
Just banned recently for trolling, and you're back...trolling again. Terrific. This is going to end well.

Of GOATega can beat Holloway, he'd certainly be a beyond special talent.

Yes.

He's like a coherent Diaz who actually fights up to his potential. Plus, every girl I know goes on and on about his eyes...the Sexyama crowd on here loves that shit to.

ortega_ufc.jpg

Idk, but you just want this guy to do well. Bro can freakin' scrap. Not the most stylish, but his sub-game is unrivaled in the division, throws heavy, and has high fight IQ. If he puts down Max, I can't see why people can't get behind him.

He could definitely be big. He's got that stuff. But I think Holloway is a bad, bad matchup for him, so the show might end here. I'd love to see Ortega's gameplan on the feet.

Back