Can Oluwale Bamgbose beat Uriah Hall tomorrow?

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
Hall doesn't like aggression/real fighting like Oluwale will bring which is unfortunate because technically Hall SHOULD destroy him but will likely succumb to the pressure.

He excels against aggressive strikers, it's aggressive striker/grapplers that he gets messed up against. His counterstriking is excellent, but in order for it to work his opponent actually has to throw something.

Olly's gonna bring that heat and get sparked or my name ain't TRYHARD 2001. Take that to the bank.

Or he could be another Papy Abedi... Oluwale reminds me alot about him

Came here to post this. Foreign born (AFAIK, I've seen people say he's Nigerian?), explosive, athletic, impressive physique, impressive looking short record with almost all quick finishes.

I'm kind of done with Uriah at this point... I hope he gets a wake up call.

the guy looks like an athletic freak. Add in the fact that he appears to be a massive pressure fighter and the upset could be very possible

There isn't a fighter on this planet who could shock me by beating Uriah Hall.

Hope so since I bet 5 bucks on him since he's a massive underdog. But who knows, On paper I'd pick Hall tho

One thing I know is, this guy seems like a huge douche bag

I'm looking forward to this battle. Hope hall wins by deadly moves.

I really want to be on the Hall train, but he keeps losing himself in the cage. When he's on, he's a killer. He just can't get it together on a consistent basis. Anything can happen in this fight.

Of course. But given he's a WW who seems a stand-up fighter, he won't. Hall via TKO.

He's very raw, throws lots of Wand-style loopy punches with everything behind them. Unless he get sloppy and caught early, Uriah should pick him apart imo.

Hall is going to win this fight if Oluwale Bamgbose is being aggressive

What no heart his toe was jacked and
He still went on and won the fight

War hall

lol seriously, keyboard warriors saying real fighters have no heart? Dude probably couldnt hit a punching bag for 30 mins

Back