Can Oluwale Bamgbose beat Uriah Hall tomorrow?

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
I didn't think so, but after seeing Hall crumble, break and start to shake when Bamgbose yelled at him I changed my mind.

All aboard the Bamgbose bangbus, Hall is gonna get laid out

Hall by wheel kick.

Hall should win this fight but that doesn't mean he actually will..
I like this Bamgbose guy tho. He's a friggin' wild man..
In both looks and fighting style

Hall really, really, really has no sense of killer instinct inside of him, he is the most frustrating fighter I've ever seen.

I didn't think so, but after seeing Hall crumble, break and start to shake when Bamgbose yelled at him I changed my mind.

All aboard the Bamgbose bangbus, Hall is gonna get laid out

While I want Uriah to win, at least there's a silver lining if he loses: then the "Bamgbose Bangbus" will become a thing around here.

Interesting the guy looks, acts, and fights like Ricardo Fyeet! He should have some entertaining fights.

Did anyone actually watch that fight clip? That hardly displays anything beyond aggression. The guy Bamglose was fighting took what could almost be considered a dive. He went down rather easy...

Hall always loses when his opponent are being passive,

Or he could be another Papy Abedi... Oluwale reminds me alot about him

wasn't his first ufc bout against Thiago Alves? If so, that's just nonsense.

People just creamed themselves over those muscles of his...

After watching that video he is going to get knocked out in the first

He seems super aggressive. I wonder if they put him in there with Hall to try and get the guy to engage.

No. I'm clinging on to the Uriah bandwagon at all costs. Bamgbose is reckless and hittable and Uriah is a sniper. Hopefully he shows up mentally, as that's his main weakness. He needs to kill this dude like he did Leben.

I'm with you on this one, man. Some guys you just can't give up on no matter how terribly they perform because you just see something in them. I've been riding Feijao's nuts for years to little avail but I ain't letting go any time soon.

Uriah is absolutely a sniper and he'll get this African fella out of there post haste so he can earn a shot at a better opponent and lose that in embarrassing fashion too.

I'm with you on this one, man. Some guys you just can't give up on no matter how terribly they perform because you just see something in them. I've been riding Feijao's nuts for years to little avail but I ain't letting go any time soon.

Uriah is absolutely a sniper and he'll get this African fella out of there post haste so he can earn a shot at a better opponent and lose that in embarrassing fashion too.

Lol sad but probably true.

True. The UFC cut Werdum after he lost to a nobody (JDS) at the time. Maybe they know Bamgbose is a beast and wants to get rid of Hall for some reason? Or is someone a late replacement here?

Actually, Werdum just didn't sign a new contract. The UFC did not cut Werdum. Don't spread lies.

uriah has already sparred with this guy (albeit a few years ago) and feels oluwale has no business being in there with him.

Never seen or heard of this guy but now I'm pretty excited for this fight.

Hall doesn't like aggression/real fighting like Oluwale will bring which is unfortunate because technically Hall SHOULD destroy him but will likely succumb to the pressure.

Back