Can mods...

We can only read them if they're reported

What a disappointment this thread has turned out to be. From the title, I was hoping it was a call-out of mods that you consider cans

I got dubbs for getting accused of creating "alt" account WHILE on dubs? When/Where/name?

Wasnt me got dubs for nothing...How are they assuming this?

Same ip New account? If thats the case i gotta woop my roomates ass because i did NOT create a new account lol

Got dubs by senior mod "Lethal"

Did he just find a post and ASSUME it was me lol? because i did NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT LOL this is my only one..Especially while on dubs it didnt even cross my mind...

Any info Sherbros?

I got dubbs for getting accused of creating "alt" account WHILE on dubs? When/Where/name?

Wasnt me got dubs for nothing...How are they assuming this?

Same ip New account? If thats the case i gotta woop my roomates ass because i did NOT create a new account lol

Got dubs by senior mod "Lethal"

Did he just find a post and ASSUME it was me lol? because i did NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT LOL this is my only one..Especially while on dubs it didnt even cross my mind...

Any info Sherbros?

PM Lethal about it. If he's the mod who carded you he'll be able to answer your questions better than another mod who wasn't involved.

Back