Can Moderator Help Delete an Imposter?

Marcos Avellan

Orange Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
There is a troll posting as Eric Castanos with screen name "Eric_Castanos". It is not Eric Castanos. If you need to verify, contact Eric by looking up his website at Young Tigers Foundation, Inc.

His English is bad and his computer skills even worse, which is why he asked me to address this on his behalf. Thank you.

who is eric castanos? should we also ban FrankShamrock cuz hes not the former ufc champ???

So if someone posts as "Frank Shamrock" and pretends to be Frank, making announcements about his training, etc., you guys think its cool? Do pro fighters and coaches post on here?

Eric is/was the striking coach for many well known fighters, including former boxing world champ Jermain Taylor. And he himself was a three-time kickboxing world champ before retiring to coach.

If you look at the guys posts and join date, its prett clear that he ISN'T the imposter.

I don't get why people are doubting this dude..

There is a troll posting as Eric Castanos with screen name "Eric_Castanos". It is not Eric Castanos. If you need to verify, contact Eric by looking up his website at Young Tigers Foundation, Inc.

His English is bad and his computer skills even worse, which is why he asked me to address this on his behalf. Thank you.

I would post this in the Support forum, fewer jackasses there.

Not if he writes like he talks.
Nobody would understand shit.
But he talks all the time so if someone were spamming the boards with nonsense I think the banhammer would be in his future.

Back