Can McGregor become bigger than the UFC brand?

Edsonbarboza1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I firmly believe after winning two titles and clearing out both divisions he will retire and become bigger and better paid than all the ufc stars combined.

I can't wait for Aldo to derail this hype train once and for all.

I firmly believe this thread will be in the wasteland by tomorrow.

has there ever been a hype train that built this quickly and was this delusional? it's almost like there's a whole troll campaign going on with this guy.

HE'S BEATEN DUSTIN POIRIER. THAT'S IT. GET AHOLD OF YOURSELVES.

has there ever been a hype train that built this quickly and was this delusional? it's almost like there's a whole troll campaign going on with this guy.

HE'S BEATEN DUSTIN POIRIER. THAT'S IT. GET AHOLD OF YOURSELVES.

He didnt just ''beat'' Poirier lets be frank,he toyed with him and took him out in 2 minutes

name somebody else who has shown this ability please?

He didnt just ''beat'' Poirier lets be frank,he toyed with him and took him out in 2 minutes

I thought you were delusional when I read the thread, but after reading this comment I became sure

People make it so hard to like McGregor, I think there is some talent there, I actually don't think and Aldo matchup is that bad. I think he'd get mauled by Frankie and Mendes though and if he ever moved up to 55 to face the champ I think Pettis would possibly end his career

He already is. UFC is nothing but another name for the CONOR MCGREGOR SHOW

I firmly believe after winning two titles and clearing out both divisions he will retire and become bigger and better paid than all the ufc stars combined.

Please stop thinking and more importantly, can you please stop making threads.

Also- rethink the premise you made this thread under, and how incredibly stupid it sounds, as an idea, but you still managed to make a thread about it.

You did something bad, and should feel bad

I'd respond to this except I just noticed you're spamming the whole board with this conor nonsense. find something else better to do or go to bed.

Back