Can Lombard make a comeback?

not in the UFC. Somewhere else where the testing is more lenient (Bellator?). With the Pico-Usada era beginning he still might have a chance in the UFC but I doubt it.
I don't think he would even have a successful comeback in Bellator.

Lombard was dominant in the most dogshit version of the Bellator MW division. I doubt he would be more successful with Mousasi, Machida, Salter, Lovato, etc. Maybe he could beat on dudes like AJ Matthews or Kevin Casey.

He might make waves in the PFL's MW division, considering how Doomsday Howard and Eddie fucking Gordon made the championship tournament last year.

Last edited:
untitled-9j9swf.gif

He ain't wrong

Every time I see this I can’t help but laugh knowing Bisping has done a cycle or two in his lifetime (Not that there’s anything wrong with that, imo). His impersonation is too perfect. Especially the subtle eeetz expression he makes.

Nah

Ive never believed in him, even when he was signed with a bit of hype
He’s a head case

Prime Lombard beats anyone. I sucks we missed out on Prime Shango.

He would've been the Yoel of WW.
I strongly believe this too, but I think he would have done just fine at MW.

I don't think he should have gotten disqualified against Dolloway. But no, I don't see a real comeback in his future

Not USADA it was him facing "UFC" level talent when that was actually a thing. He was an absolute BEAST in Bellator but their MW division was thin as can be.

He was 3-2 in his first five UFC fights

He's 0-6 since his positive test and after USADA came along

you do the math

He lost to Hendrick's for fuck sake, Hendricks who post-USADA went 1-5.. He was the sole win on Johny's record

Back