can lawler win the belt again?

I think so. But imo he lost to condit so he shouldn't have even been champ after january

He seemed so passive against Woodley, I don't whether he was worried about the threat of the takedown but he just didn't seem to loosen up.

I think he can win the belt back his counter wrestling along with his crushing power is enough to beat any ww on any given night. It'll be interesting to see how he rebounds from this loss

I dont think he'll get a title match any time soon

despite what sherdog thinks he really wasnt that popular of a champion

I havent seen a comment this ridiculas in a long time..

well yeah as long as he doesn't stand there with no defense or offense with his chin straight up in the air like joe bum club boxer yeah he could win the belt back

I think Lawler is awesome and love watching his fight but I also think his title run had a bit of luck in it for him. Some lucky decisions (Condit especially) and good timing and you can have a champion who defends a couple times. I think it will be difficult for him to come back and take that belt.

ask 10 people on the street who robbie lawler is....

the ufc has no interest in seeing him as champ again

ask 10 people on the street who woodley is
ask 10 people on the street who wonderboy is
ask 10 people on the street who condit are

Get it?

The only fighters that people would actually know is either Conor or Ronda

ask 10 people on the street who woodley is
ask 10 people on the street who wonderboy is
ask 10 people on the street who condit are

Get it?

The only fighters that people would actually know is either Conor or Ronda

lawler defended the belt multiple times and always had great fights but still never took off in popularity, there is nothing more he could do

not saying woodley or wonderboy will be more popular but who knows

just saying he won't get a rematch before at least 3 wins

Back