Can Khaos Williams go far?

San Griente

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Mr. Williams cost me a bunch of money last weekend. Or perhaps it would be more accurate to write, Mr. Morono cost me a bunch of money; Williams just did what he always does — chase his opponent around the ring winging haymakers. It was Morono’s fight to lose, and that’s what he did.

Williams is a somewhat more interesting character, character-wise, than the typical UFC recruit. Can he become a somebody, or did he just use up his one chance to get a win?

Khaos. Where is that came from? Is he a Greek?
Future champ, for sure!

Meh. Wait until he fights someone who has a full camp to prepare for him.

I'm taking a wait and see approach...

His pre-UFC record is can central. He stunned a good fighter that took him for granted and didn't give him respect - exactly the same trajectory and debut as Alexander Hernandez, actually. Maybe he'll follow Alex's path and prove to be solid, we'll see.

I think it's impossible to tell from that fight. It was too short and if his opponent had survived that rush Williams may very well have been very gassed.
I definitely want to see more and see what he is capable of, but that fight didn't tell us a whole lot.

I am a big Lorenz Larkin fan
I see some comparisions
Williams looked great
Larkin is great but ended up cut by UFC
Should be in the UFC but it is what it is
He beat the BMF, yes he did
Feel the same way about Williams
May end up in Bellator
May be great
Way, way too early to tell
Let's discuss in 10 fights

I am a big Lorenz Larkin fan
I see some comparisions
Williams looked great
Larkin is great but ended up cut by UFC
Should be in the UFC but it is what it is
He beat the BMF, yes he did
Feel the same way about Williams
May end up in Bellator
May be great
Way, way too early to tell
Let's discuss in 10 fights
Larkin was not cut. He left on a 2 fight win streak to get more money in bellator.

Well he does fight Ox, so yea he will go far

Back