Can I win a kickbox fight

Oliver Rupcic

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I wanna try. Bag video following.

What does qualify me to win or lose

If I sandbag I win 100%. How good are ammys in Germany ? Kickboxing. Would have to drop to 85-90 kg.

Really going to have to see the bag video to make a proper prediction...

File is too large
Get it up on YouTube then link to it here.

You will tell me I look fat and slow I think of myself as athlete to high for that. Well I was fat and slow 2 years ago, but now am less fat, in the video I am cca 108 kg.

Anyways. My point is I know how I functioned when I was 84 kg in shape.

I know I got the drive and training joy to get back there.

Get it up on YouTube then link to it here.

I always troll on youtube and it's linekd to my work email just under a different name.

I don't think it's safe to upload on youtube. Any other video upload share sites ? Hate to delete and mess with emails on my phone for youtube.

Last edited:
Promise you'll be nice ?

If you want honesty, you can't ask people to be nice. I 100% believe you can win a Kickboxing match, you just have to put the right work in. If you want advice on where you are now and how to build yourself up, you'll have to post a video and put yourself out there a little. Streamable is growing for posting one-off videos and such, but you could use Vimeo or Dailymotion too

This is the kind of thread you normally see on the standup subforum not here...

Come on, show us! Is that a Croatian name? Croats are tough dudes usually.

This is a question that should be decided by a coach, yes of coarse maybe you could beat some independent scrub if you have a background but I suggest you put 6 hard months in at a good gym before trying.

This is a question that should be decided by a coach, yes of coarse maybe you could beat some independent scrub if you have a background but I suggest you put 6 hard months in at a good gym before trying.

I would train first yes 4-6 months

I'm uploading but I was super gassed for this video. 3 hours sleep. End of the session, I think it was after sparring I only went a few fridays to this gym to spar.

Some german goof was down to record so I recorded 3 vids, 2 were on instagram but I deleted everything there. This is the most gassed one, others were crisper.

I think my boxing defense looked to loose.

The two front kicks were slow and gassed.

Everything was a bit slow

But I like it. Just a bag session.

Come on, show us! Is that a Croatian name? Croats are tough dudes usually.

You damn right I was the second guy in my city to ever do jujitsu

My first sparring session was 15 years ago

I'm only tough cause I'm Croatian. My character is peaceful.

Back