Can I see a gif of a single time Khabib was rocked/hurt/stopped in MMA?

Conor unfortunately rolled over and his right arm was stuck underneath him .. couldnt pull it out fast enough to defend

i personally havent heard that excuse yet so i thought id share ..
Nah, it is very well known that Connor lost to Diaz because just before the fight he was in Cabo using all sorts of PEDs and increasing his size.

Did you see the Holloway fight or the eighth round of MayMac? And by Paulie's admission, he took rounds 11-12 from him, a multi weight boxing champ.

People keep selling Conor's tank short becaude he got outboxed by May. However, it still took more than a total MMA fight for May to really start dominating. 155 is also optimal weight for Conor, and as gimmicky as his FAST program is, it sure seemed to help from Nate 1-2.
Nonsense, Floyd could have dominated at any time he wanted. He just chose to let Connor punch himself out as it was easy to do and he had predicted a stoppage and that was the guaranteed way to achieve that.

lmfao the fangirl is strong with this one. People get hurt in fights all the time and have to play it off...

Theres a difference between attacks "hurting" and being rocked. Watch fights and then get back to me when you find an instance of it happening

TS is spot on. Tiramisu has a better chance of beating Khabib than any lightweight, and it already has one win.

The two most interesting fights for Khabib in my opinion are Kevin Lee and most of all Brian Ortega. The Tony Ferguson fight would be interesting too, but Tony got wrestlefucked by Danny Castillo so I don't think he'd fare very well against Khabib.

Theres a difference between attacks "hurting" and being rocked. Watch fights and then get back to me when you find an instance of it happening
Troll elsewhere and play semantics with someone else.
Khabib,Eddie, Justin gaethje, Diego Sanchez the list goes on and on man. They all have good poker faces. I dont deal with trolls last reply to you. Peace.

khabib was praying to moon rocks when he got smacked with that fist

i know because joe rogan was screaming OH MY GOODNESS as it happened

The Conor fight hasn't happened yet, man. Will have one up for you after it does, though.

Troll elsewhere and play semantics with someone else.
Khabib,Eddie, Justin gaethje, Diego Sanchez the list goes on and on man. They all have good poker faces. I dont deal with trolls last reply to you. Peace.

Um, except when those guys have been rocked they've all shown signs of it other than Khabib. So either hes got the best poker face in the biz or just maybe, hes yet to be rocked.

And lol at me being the troll when you can't prove a single fuckin thing you said. Just pipe down and watch some fights before you come posting nonsense.

Back