Can I see a gif of a single time Khabib was rocked/hurt/stopped in MMA?

Doesn’t make his striking defense great though.. means his ability to avoid striking is great. Nothing in striking department should be labeled great.

I just don’t think avoiding striking by having great takedowns should be labeled as striking defense. Maybe our definition are different.
Well tbh, in terms of this fight, Khabib is better off avoiding striking as much as he can so this will only play in his advantage.

The worst thing most fighters can do against Conor is try to strike with him.

You McGregor fans immediately ignore context if it means defending him, it's ridiculous. I wasn't comparing their resumes, I was comparing who they fought in the weight class of which they received a title shot; McGregor went 1-1 at Lightweight to receive a title shot, Nurmagomedov has faced at least two top five fighters. The argument (of whom I was originally responding to) was nothing more than an attempt to downplay Nurmagomedov's opponents while conveniently ignoring the fact of who McGregor fought at Lightweight to get a shot against Alvarez.

Are McGregor fans still bragging about the "up two weight classes"? McGregor and Diaz, both Lightweights, simply didn't cut weight. And it's hilarious how there's at least one caveat every time McGregor fights that comes out after the fact, either to make a win all the more impressive, or to downplay a loss in order to save face.
So stating facts now gets you put in the shameless and blind McGregor ball hugging camp? You guys ares unbelieveable.......I've stated multiple times on here I pick Khabib

tenor.gif

Going up in weight too quickly means that you have not got the proper time to put on appropriate mass. Look at what happened to Jon Jones when he simply bulked up vs OSP. GSP took 4 years to go up to MW and constantly stated that he had to put on the right type of mass and STILL gassed in two round! No UFC fighter has ever went up two classes in a year, nm two months. Conor did, thought he was invincible and paid. Mystic Mac died and Effecient McGregor was born - fighters that are very different.

I still pick Khabib but to ignore things like injuries, conditions, weight cuts, weight added and all these X factors is silly. There are just sooooo many factors that can sap your energy and influence a fight, and the only time we've seen McGregor fully gas was with that weight added and with staph and on antibiotic. All the gas in the world can't prevent a bear mauling tho but McG having bad gas and hits is as fake news as him having one touch kill you power.

You sound like a Conor jockstrap rider more than a fight fan.

"He should have moved his feet while using head movement"

"His entries are laughable" (stolen directly from a Conor quote)

Looks like your reading comprehension is as bad as your fight IQ.

And LOL @ showing that gif. If you can't tell the difference between the two you're even stupider than I thought.

Khabib has no footwork. He has jerky head movement. Jerky parrying, albeit better. And virtually no understanding of how to set things up off counters, distance, etc. the list goes on. His striking defense is piss fucking poor. Deal with it.

Looks like your reading comprehension is as bad as your fight IQ.

And LOL @ showing that gif. If you can't tell the difference between the two you're even stupider than I thought.

Khabib has no footwork. He has jerky head movement. Jerky parrying, albeit better. And virtually no understanding of how to set things up off counters, distance, etc. the list goes on. His striking defense is piss fucking poor. Deal with it.
Most fighters in MMA have little to no footwork, and headmovement has nothing to do with footwork though you can implement both. That's what that gif illustrates.

Please stop trying to act like you know what you're talking about. You can tell from your posts, username and avatar that you're not a knowledgeable fight fan, you're a starstruck Conor ballicker.

The same idiot trying to claim Conor has better wrestling than Iaquinta.

Most fighters in MMA have little to no footwork, and headmovement has nothing to do with footwork though you can implement both. That's what that gif illustrates.

Please stop trying to act like you know what you're talking about. You can tell from your posts, username and avatar that you're not a knowledgeable fight fan, you're a starstruck Conor ballicker.

The same idiot trying to claim Conor has better wrestling than Iaquinta.

You keep saying that I said you need footwork for head movement when I've never said such a thing. Like the rest of your comments, it's generalizing lies!

In addition, just because other MMA fighters don't have good striking defense doesn't mean Khabib does. Conor also does wrestle better as I broke it down in SPECIFIC technique (Something you are incapable of doing.) and we all know Al isn't a better athlete to fix that gap.

I also wouldn't be talking about accounts. Being a Conor fan does not correlate with anything related to MMA. You on the other hand had to make this whole new account to continue to bash Conor, because you were banned for being an idiot, and will most likely be banned on this account for being an idiot as well.

Go to min. 18:34...

Heres a little glimpse of how Conor could end Khabibs night.

I know he wasnt rocked. And i know Al set that with with a takedown attempt first... Nonetheless, if Khabib does that vs Conor it could be good night.

Conor hits em with an uppercut right, when Khabib chins up, BOOM, left straight. Khabib hits the Kanvas

SOMEONE TIMESTAMP PLEASE

You tell people to go to a particular sequence in the fight, say Al set it up with a takedown (lol @ Conor doing that vs Khabib) but it's a sequence in which Al's takedown was stuffed, Khabib covered up well and blocked Iaquinta's punch attempts after...they even commented on him blocking them...

So Conor has such magically accurate punches that they can't be blocked?

If you're going to try to make Khabib look bad, at least find an actual sequence in which he has been in trouble which the TS is asking for. Not one with him stuffing takedowns and blocking punches thrown in his direction.

You keep saying that I said you need footwork for head movement when I've never said such a thing. Like the rest of your comments, it's generalizing lies!

In addition, just because other MMA fighters don't have good striking defense doesn't mean Khabib does. Conor also does wrestle better as I broke it down in SPECIFIC technique and we all know Al isn't a better athlete to fix that gap. Something you are incapable of doing.

I also wouldn't be talking about accounts. Being a Conor fan does not correlate with anything related to MMA. You on the other hand had to make this whole new account to continue to bash Conor, because you were banned for being an idiot, and will most likely be banned on this account for being an idiot as well.
Just stop posting in my threads if you can't handle honest fight critique of your manlove. I've praised Conor in numerous threads and posts here because I'm an actual fight fan, just not a gay superfan like yourself.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...t-exciting-fighters-in-the-ufc-today.3813779/
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/c...-the-premise-that-he-is-scared-ducks.3813925/

MJ hurt Khabib twice in their fight one the wild combo and two this knee
Barbozas head kick also got him pretty good(but to Khabibs credit he still went forward, great poker face)
aDhRdj.gif

Cant find a gif of it, but it got him.

wire-1989854-1514705858-575_634x728.jpg

the punch didn't even land on his face and he wasn't rocked, and lol @ saying the knee rocked him when he immediately continued the TD attempt and assaulted him after? He was never visibly hurt in either situation you posted. Guy's can't get "rocked" without it being seen. Nobody has seen it, because it is yet to happen.

I know he wasnt rocked. And i know Al set that with with a takedown attempt first... Nonetheless, if Khabib does that vs Conor it could be good night.

Conor hits em with an uppercut right, when Khabib chins up, BOOM, left straight. Khabib hits the Kanvas

SOMEONE TIMESTAMP PLEASE

Khabib was playing around and knew al had nothing left for him. If u dont think khabib could have continued taking al down and beating him up ur nuts. He was clearly not threatened by al, and stood becayse he could. He wont fight conor in the same way at all. Mj hit him, but he was not rocked and just kept comming. I wont compare barboza or mj to conor as thier striking is totally different. All are above average strikers. Al has more in his tool box than striking. He is well rounded. He stayed low trying to stop the takedown the whole fight. Conor doesnt fight that way at all. Will conor change his style for this fight because of the treat of takedown? I highly doubt he will do more than a couple of tweaks like less kicks. Either way i still believe khabib can defend the strijes well and take the fight to the ground, where theres no disputing what will happen.

It's never happened, although to play devils advocate, he's never fought someone with the accuracy and boxing of Conor
Maybe not boxing... but Barboza is a legit striker with accurate kicks.

Just stop posting in my threads if you can't handle honest fight critique of your manlove. I've praised Conor in numerous threads and posts here because I'm an actual fight fan, just not a gay superfan like yourself.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...t-exciting-fighters-in-the-ufc-today.3813779/
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/c...-the-premise-that-he-is-scared-ducks.3813925/

So you're at least smart enough to admit the obvious - that he isn't scared of fighting, and that's suppose to mean you're completely free of delusion when all you do is bash Conor all day? I bet you don't even believe that, you just post it so you have some evidence to pretend you aren't biased when someone calls out your stupid shit.

And LOL at honest fight critique. That's a good joke. "Conor has a punchers chance because I say so!". That's not critique buddy, and it sure as hell isn't honest. If you can't handle more informed people exposing your dumb threads, perhaps you shouldn't make them.

the punch didn't even land on his face and he wasn't rocked, and lol @ saying the knee rocked him when he immediately continued the TD attempt and assaulted him after? He was never visibly hurt in either situation you posted. Guy's can't get "rocked" without it being seen. Nobody has seen it, because it is yet to happen.

lmfao the fangirl is strong with this one. People get hurt in fights all the time and have to play it off...

Last edited:
So you're at least smart enough to admit the obvious - that he isn't scared of fighting, and that's suppose to mean you're completely free of delusion when all you do is bash Conor all day? I bet you don't even believe that, you just post it so you have some evidence to pretend you aren't biased when someone calls out your stupid shit.

And LOL at honest fight critique. That's a good joke. "Conor has a punchers chance because I say so!". That's not critique buddy, and it sure as hell isn't honest. If you can't handle more informed people exposing your dumb threads, perhaps you shouldn't make them.
I literally listed Conor as one of my top 5 favorite fighters to watch you psychotic ball licker.

You Conor fanatics are absolutely insane. God help anyone who critiques him or they will suffer their wrath.<45>

I literally listed Conor as one of my top 5 favorite fighters to watch you psychotic ball licker.

You Conor fanatics are absolutely insane. God help anyone who critiques him or they will suffer their wrath.<45>

As I said "Conor only has a puncher's chance" is not at all critique. You couldn't break down Conor if you were paid to. You can't break down Khabib either. Hell you can't break down any fighter. Stick to trolling and hating on Conor and making a new account after this one gets banned too. It's all you're good for.

As I said "Conor only has a puncher's chance" is not at all critique. You couldn't break down Conor if you were paid to. You can't break down Khabib either. Hell you can't break down any fighter. Stick to trolling and hating on Conor and making a new account after this one gets banned too. It's all you're good for.
Keep making up stories to make yourself feel better about devoting your life to defending somebody who wouldn't spit on you to save your life.

I'm not the only one who thinks Conor only has a punchers chance

Keep making up stories to make yourself feel better about devoting your life to defending somebody who wouldn't spit on you to save your life.

I'm not the only one who thinks Conor only has a punchers chance

You're about as big of a waste of space as there is. Pointing out you're an idiot, does not make me a nuthugger. Defending Conor from people that point blank lie does not make me a nuthugger. Your overwhelming desire to do so proves more than anything you're the one that is obsessed with Conor.

I'm a fan, but I don't need to hug his balls, I don't need him to spit in my mouth to save my life, and I don't feel the need to spread lying propaganda to try and dismiss what he's done in his career because I'm a salty little bitch that doesn't like it.

Grow the fuck up and learn to be a man. Then maybe you can start talking about the shit others might be doing wrong. Until then, and more than likely forever, you'll be going on my ignore list until you make your new account.

SOMEONE TIMESTAMP PLEASE

When has Conor ever KO anyone not running into him?

You're about as big of a waste of space as there is. Pointing out you're an idiot, does not make me a nuthugger. Defending Conor from people that point blank lie does not make me a nuthugger. Your overwhelming desire to do so proves more than anything you're the one that is obsessed with Conor.

I'm a fan, but I don't need to hug his balls, I don't need him to spit in my mouth to save my life, and I don't feel the need to spread lying propaganda to try and dismiss what he's done in his career because I'm a salty little bitch that doesn't like it.

Grow the fuck up and learn to be a man. Then maybe you can start talking about the shit others might be doing wrong. Until then, and more than likely forever, you'll be going on my ignore list until you make your new account.
Yikes. Look how emotional this guy is getting over this. Dude is going to kill himself if Conor loses.

btw I'm a fan of Conor's fights and hope he has long and fruitful career in the UFC even though I think this fight is a mismatch. It wouldn't be the same without him.<FookIsThatGuy>

Back