Can I just say Carla Esparza...

Esparza fought a former olympic competitor and world champ in freestyle wrestling. that compared with Esparza's wrestling is like an amaterur vs Alexander Karelin so the beating was expected.

So you're saying Rose has not improved?
I’m saying we don’t know how she’ll handle someone like Carla, who,pressured forward and wrestled her. Most of Rose’s improvements have come in the way of her footwork.

Carlas hottest selfie

main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4

I thought Esparza would do better, maybe avoid getting finished, but I knew this was a torch-passing /changing of the (singlet) guard type of fight. If the UFC made an atom weight division, I think Esparza would have a shot at reclaiming a belt. But, I think her career in the UFC is on the downside. In a few years, with some hindsight, I think fight fans will look back at Carla's career with more respect. She was almost always the smaller of the two fighters in the cage/ring. Her losses are pretty much to GOAT straw weights (JJ, Aguillar, Fuji, Gadelha, and [eventually] Suarez) and her list of wins is impressive too (Rose, for one).

I'd like to see Suarez get a top 5 win before they throw her in with the champ. She looks up to the task.

Jarl

Remember she spent thousands on a gold dessert? LMAO that went well.
She did that and then later needed to sell her Harley Davidson motorcycle that she got from tuf... lol. It could’ve been the other way around tho. Not sure lol.

You guys act like you have never seen vicious GnP from a female Olympic level wrestler before. Ya damn newbs

nNUjUncg1g3YL01fNuaVobNUqDSCxoyRksxTGiVkohW2xwwygEvZIEyONoJ_ZWTFPmTm7CYsSnZGV7rIWsKOtnmY3bnj_PPrk9Q_vpKtOdTYN3sq1sl_TnNcyILwX-3vyEB3KL-VaWArR8yN3EVV4iwzidk9_yiSayN-fl7O120R07noGyPky68BzNJyrevR4OKu120PI6qVJBPAtYau1gkMc0CwJZDpsCQ1uw=w460-h250-nc

I almost made it without laughing <{Heymansnicker}>

You guys act like you have never seen vicious GnP from a female Olympic level wrestler before. Ya damn newbs

nNUjUncg1g3YL01fNuaVobNUqDSCxoyRksxTGiVkohW2xwwygEvZIEyONoJ_ZWTFPmTm7CYsSnZGV7rIWsKOtnmY3bnj_PPrk9Q_vpKtOdTYN3sq1sl_TnNcyILwX-3vyEB3KL-VaWArR8yN3EVV4iwzidk9_yiSayN-fl7O120R07noGyPky68BzNJyrevR4OKu120PI6qVJBPAtYau1gkMc0CwJZDpsCQ1uw=w460-h250-nc

I almost made it without laughing <{Heymansnicker}>
McMann is the biggest disappointment in WMMA history. Look at that gif and remember she wound up getting finished in that fight.

I knew the fight would look like that. Suarez is on a completely different level. JJ and maybe Andrade are the only ones with a shot to beat her. She would destroy mentally weak Rose

Carla has honestly improved so much since the JJ loss. She should've been on a great winning streak going into that fight but she got robbed twice against Markos and Gadelha

She didn't get robbed against Gadelha. One sturike that stuns ur opponent doesn't win u a round. Clawja clearly had the 1st 2

Carla Esparza has got to feel crushed now realizing there JJ and Tatiana both have her number, JJ for striking plus TD defense, and Tatiana for literally picking her and slamming her like a toy. Beat her at her own game and added brutal GnP.

Lol at brutal beatdown and WMMA being in the same sentence
Cyborg alone would brutally make wish you were never born after the beatdown she gives you. Lol @ forum dwellers acting like they’re big shit.

Cyborg alone would brutally make wish you were never born after the beatdown she gives you. Lol @ forum dwellers acting like they’re big shit.

Cyborg will do fucking nothin

I dont understand why all the people bashing Esparza ignore that she was at least weightclass smaller than her opponent. Carla should be an atomweight and her opponent could be a decent sized FLW. Had they been same size the fight would have looked very different.
Yeah, just look at how the Connor nut lickers cried about size difference when Nate beat him and all the crying about Jon Jones "being too big" for LHWT. Me, if they make weight it's fine with me. But there's a lot of shertards who just hate Carla so you won't see the talk about size difference.

I was impressed with her heart and few scrambles. Poor Carla. And i think the stoppage was early. She was defending. She deserved to hear the final bell for all that heart she displayed. Couple of shots more to the dome would be eaten, though.

Esparza and Herrig combined are still a trailer park 6.
I’ve met Felice. You neckbeards who love to make fun of her have never gotten with a girl half as good looking. Most likely, never gotten a girl, period.

tehJameson said:
Esparza and Herrig combined are still a trailer park 6.
I’ve met Felice. You neckbeards who love to make fun of her have never gotten with a girl half as good looking. Most likely, never gotten a girl, period.
No, they do supermodels, and supermodels only. (in their mommie's basement, with rosie palmer and her five friends)

Back