Can I just say Carla Esparza...

And you too probably? What the fuck does that have to do with anything though?

you aren't real bright are you? What it has to do with anything, as if you deserve any clarification is the term "brutal beatdown" is a useful description when it's a fact... whether it's used to describe a wmma fight or you getting beaten by a woman brutally... now that i've explained myself, explain your post "Lol at brutal beatdown and WMMA being in the same sentence".

you aren't real bright are you? What it has to do with anything, as if you deserve any clarification is the term "brutal beatdown" is a useful description when it's a fact... whether it's used to describe a wmma fight or you getting beaten by a woman brutally... now that i've explained myself, explain your post "Lol at brutal beatdown and WMMA being in the same sentence".

Just trying to rustle people? Calm down fuck me no need to be paragraphing people

You're the 'not very bright one' for taking me serious and then talking shit

Dat Mexican booty

5rHduEgquu2mw-AiSx0irxVgD7YR5SsMhndAj26ga1zFMtiaR230zP1GZfWganNPe007bZtw7d7eUXaV6HCd5yc=w329-h447-nc

Did she give consent there?!

I knew the fight would look like that. Suarez is on a completely different level. JJ and maybe Andrade are the only ones with a shot to beat her. She would destroy mentally weak Rose

Carla has honestly improved so much since the JJ loss. She should've been on a great winning streak going into that fight but she got robbed twice against Markos and Gadelha

I'm sorry $1000 for a piece of cake. My bad.

It was ice cream and I can tell you from personal experience, it wasn’t worth it in terms of taste. I’ve had $3 ice creams that taste much better. But it’s an experience and was about that for myself. I got it as a reward for something I set out to do and got done.

Either way, I’m sure a careless decision on her part on blowing through her own money, is something that everyone on Sherdog should get their panties in a bunch about. I mean, I know for a fact everyone on here is basically perfect in every sense of the word and has never done something that is deemed irresponsible or stupid.

I contest the zero. Carla landed several good knees in the clinch. At least 81-2.

She for sure landed at least 2 knees, 1 of which did some damage to Tatiana and made her change which TD she was attacking with.

Tatiana made Carla her son.

For some reason, the most stand out part of that fight, apart from the cool GNP finish, was at the start when Tatiana first got her down, was in her closed guard and she picked her up and gave her that little slam. Knew right then what was about to happen.

Even the few times where Carla somehow managed to sweep her and get on top, Tatiana counter-swept her immediately like it was nothing.

STFU man.... she got her face disfigured and never quit.

Im not particularly a fan, but anyone that shows that will and heart deserves respect. Yet you are here laughing at how "humiliating" it was.... Yellow belt move indeed. smh.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

This. I'm no fan of wmma by any stretch, but Carla is as badass as wmma gets. Shes like 5'2, almost always undersized and tough as shit out there. Always brings it.

Well her opponent is totally off the hook.

She's going to do that to everyone in the division. Nobody stands a chance.

you wont trick me into watching a WMMA shit fight

Carla is still one of the best at her weight, no doubt about that. She took a whipping but showed a lot heart and toughness with no quit in her at all. I am still a fan of hers and look forward to seeing her fight again no matter what shertarded nit-wits have to say.

WAR CARLA!!

Carla-Esparza.jpg

Last edited:
Took hands down one of the most humiliating and brutal defeats I have ever seen in the octagon. It was like watching a double-amputee go 18 holes with Tiger Woods. I have seen Gazelles put up a better fight against lions than Carla did against Tatiana.

Tatiana is an absolute mauler. Anyways, those who haven't seen the fight it went pretty much like this:

I dont understand why all the people bashing Esparza ignore that she was at least weightclass smaller than her opponent. Carla should be an atomweight and her opponent could be a decent sized FLW. Had they been same size the fight would have looked very different.

Well her opponent is another one of these she-males so it's surprising.

Watching that fight, I kept thinking, “Esparza’s doing some good things, but none of them have helped.” Damned impressive work by Suarez.

Back