Can I just say Carla Esparza...

Her and Felice thought they were shooting Mean Girls 2 in the TUF house.

I don't want to be petty, because Carla hung in like a CHAMP yesterday, but suffice to say I will never be a fan.

I mean, I've seen WAY worse maulings in the UFC. She was at least able to get up a few times and really didnt take much damage at all in the 2nd round

STFU man.... she got her face disfigured and never quit.

Im not particularly a fan, but anyone that shows that will and heart deserves respect. Yet you are here laughing at how "humiliating" it was.... Yellow belt move indeed. smh.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Right on, man. Right on.

and yet the ufc still didn't give Suarez performance of the night when she completely raped a former champion and finished her

<{vega}>

She’s got some skills but honestly she should look at a different career path at this stage, I feel bad watching her get beaten like that

Carla only loses to the very best ...... with the exception of a couple of dumb judge interventions.

Tatiana put that old skool beat down on her.

She deserves props for getting beaten up like that and still trying to win. A lot of people would have fallen into a submission somehow and gotten out of there.

JJ mauled her pretty badly too.

She was tough to stay in there with Suarez last night. She did not quit and kept fighting for position and looking for subs.

Dan Mathisen scored round 1 10-8 for esparza.

Remember she spent thousands on a gold dessert? LMAO that went well.
Wasn't she bitching about pay not long after this? Because she got her ass kicked and realized she wasnt going to be the female Mayweather of MMA, and made some really idiotic financial mistakes?

Lol at brutal beatdown and WMMA being in the same sentence
I suspect there's a high likelihood at least a third of the ufc wmma roster would hand you a brutal beat down...

I suspect there's a high likelihood at least a third of the ufc wmma roster would hand you a brutal beat down...

And you too probably? What the fuck does that have to do with anything though?

Back